SMALL PENIS PICTURES

East side ... gif_Yellowball-WOW.gif from the looks of the swelling around your dick, you must be masturbating way, way too much. Those blisters wouldn't be there if you'd cut back to just a couple times a day, OR ... use an electric toothbrush :).
I discovered, back several years ago, that one of the best things for masturbating (other than having the wife do it) was an electric toothbrush. I ran across a video of a guy using a Braunn, similar to what I have, to masturbate. I'd never thought of that, so I tried it, and, damn if it didn't work awesomely well, plus it avoids the "jackoff blistering" from regular masturbatings.
Here's a pic of one like I'm talking 'bout ... they're like $15 at Walmarts.
pic_ElectricToothBrush.jpg ps ... get your wife one, and use her's without her knowing ... that's an additional "thrill". gif_Yellowball-happy.gif

Last edited:
871_1000.jpg
East side ... View attachment 445392 from the looks of the swelling around your dick, you must be masturbating way, way too much. Those blisters wouldn't be there if you'd cut back to just a couple times a day, OR ... use an electric toothbrush :).
I discovered, back several years ago, that one of the best things for masturbating (other than having the wife do it) was an electric toothbrush. I ran across a video of a guy using a Braunn, similar to what I have, to masturbate. I'd never thought of that, so I tried it, and, damn if it didn't work awesomely well, plus it avoids the "jackoff blistering" from regular masturbatings.
Here's a pic of one like I'm talking 'bout ... they're like $15 at Walmarts.
View attachment 445394 ps ... get your wife one, and use her's without her knowing ... that's an additional "thrill". View attachment 445396

Reactions: wit
Yup, pitiful ... my family goes camping in the mountains once a year, and we usually end up swimming in the mountain streams. The water coming out of those mountains is very cold ... like 50 degrees ... it really does a number on my dick. A couple times I've showed my wife my dick after getting out of the water, and she laughs at how the cold water makes it shrink up. :p

I wanted to take apicture of my small one but couldnt hold the camera steady because I was laughing too much trust me it is small, I have an ex wife who will confirm that.

Back