Votes: 15 40.5%
  • give me that cunt now i will fuck her hard and deep

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters

slutty wife

Couple
From
CA, US
we went to vegas so i could get some black guys to fuck my wife she loves black cocks the big the better she says when we got to the vegas we got a limo to the hotel the driver was black he smile at her so she sat behind him and took her dress off she had no panties or bra he reach around and felt her tits she moaned and she told him to stop some where he park the limo behind a store there was some guys there drinking some beer so he stop the car and i told him to roll the window down it was warm so he did he got in the back seat and took his clothes off when my slutty wife saw his cock she said oh fuck he was huge slutty wife grab his cock and started sucking on it he had a condom but she told him no she wanted black meat she suck on his cock and he got so fucken hard he moaned and than he wanted to pound her pussy he was 9 in plus and hard he mounted my wife and she screamed so loud the guys outside heard her so they came over and started watching her get pounded by this big cock my wife didn't care she just wanted this huge cock deep in her cunt fucking her pussy hard all the guys cheered her on she smiled and like them watching her get fuck after 1 hour he exploded deep in her pussy and she moan and said honey i want more cock the guys hear her so one guy came in the limo and he pounded her pussy after him the other climbed in and she sucked his dick as the other guy fuck her after a while they both exploded and they started cuming she swallow and swallowed until she empty his cock of all his cum the other guy finish cuming deep in her pussy she licked all their cocks clean and than we headed to the hotel IMG_2095.JPG IMG_2069.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1324.JPG
    IMG_1324.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,553
Last edited:
Back