[Slut Training] for Horny Black Cock Sluts

Bigbamboo

Male
Gold Member
FOR TRAINING INBOX ME 😍
MY TRAINING WORKS AND IS THE BEST YET CHECK TESTIMONIAL HERE

For a deeper and more powerful experience of my poetry you can be totally open minded as you allow my every letter word and sentence to touch you with warm and amazing sensations that you can really feel maybe you can also notice how that good vibration inside you expands all on its own every time you read my words or hear my voice can soothe your soul in every way that is just right for you now do not try not to resist the warm sensations you will experience simply allow it to soak inside your being naturally and holistically like water on a plants root #goodvibes and #onelove #Bless

Imagine relaxing on the edge of the ocean soaking up warm rays of the evening's golden sunset like sponge in a pond with my arms tightly holding you close face to face as the reflection of nature's glory dance inside your eyes taking us into a wonderful state of mind were only you and I reside feeling divine and spontaneous electrical tingles each time our lips meet perfectly speaking a language of love unlike you had have ever experienced with your toes slightly covered by sand grains charged from the heat of the day along with cool ocean air gently passing over your skin as you relax even deeper focusing exclusively on me along these amazing sensations growing stronger and stronger with every breath you take now go ahead and let this incredible image become increasingly bigger brighter so vivid you can really and actually feel both my hands holding each side of your cheek while my lips romantically kiss your forehead sending amazing waves of warm passionate sensations fueling your deepest desires lighting your fire like the forth of July soothing your mind body and soul in a way that can only get better with time. 💕💕💕💥💥🔥🔥

Last edited:
Have you been craving to be a uninhibited black cock slut?
Do you want to bring out your inner slut?
Does the thought of being completely dominated and used really excites you?

You can open your mind as I guide you into a very relax and pleasurable state that can allow you to become the black cock slut you have always crave to be if you a hubby you can let your wife have a read and you both may notice results immediately keep really and really soak in this amazing experience. I am BlgBamboo Dominant/Master I have trained many single female and couples for the past ten years to become sexually liberated and uninhibited free of insecurities surrounding your sex life nice to meet you and look forward to guiding you beyond your current limits and boundaries more often.

Female sexuallity is 100% mental and with the power of your mind you can achieve a state so amazing you can bring out your inner slut in a safe and consensual manner now....

Take a deep breath in and hold it in for a moment then release it as slowly as possible as you breathe in feel your tension and stress build up like your breath was a magnet for them you can let it out so slowly and calmly as you possibly can causing you to feel calm, relaxed, and wonderful everytime you read my words now take another deep breath in, hold it and release feel your body adjusting to that easy rhythm of breathin you don’t even have to pay attention your body remembers the rhythm on it’s own, just let go and enjoy this sensation of absolute serenity in peace as you drift off in a very horny trance state so deep and soothing, not just achieving amazing orgasmic sensations but the journey there is so relaxing as well. You sit there thinking of my words as you do your mind conjures an image of a my big black cock. A common thing to think of when your really horny and your mind is drained of all thoughts only leaving vivid image's that makes you get ten times as horny for me. It’s so simple and yet so powerful, its growing bigger and harder capturing your attention and holding it you might wonder will it feel better in your mouth or soaking wet pussy my big black cock stretching your wet pussy or using your slutty white lips to suck my huge black cock and balls like you have been craving really imagine my black and your white meshing together and meeting in the center the more you relax you find yourself becoming more open and very receptive to my every request and suggestions the more receptive and submissive your body and mind becomes the harder it is to resist my influence and control over you too hard in fact, you can try but you’ll just fail Go ahead and try but you’re so soaking wet, horny and too relaxed to move, stop trying. See how good it feels to just relax now 10 times hotter, wetter and hornier than ever before but also 10 times more relaxed and soothed. Feels good doesn’t it! Yes so good to have your body relax and as your body is relaxing so is your mind relaxing and drifting deeper and deeper growing blank and empty, becoming quiet and serene, thoughts slipping away being replaced with my words making your mind so relaxed to not have to think right now. So mesmerising like a siren’s song, enticing you, captivating you, lulling your mind into a happy peaceful hot and horny place you want to feel this amazing always so badly any resistance that surges up is your mind trying to ensure what you want is done. But somewhere along the way the resistance got confused, you don’t want to resist me and my suggestions you want to resist the parts of your mind that haven’t seeped into being completely consumed by all those horny feelings running all over your mind and body now they will ultimately bring the rest of your mind away from that warm and amazing sensation and you don’t want that at all as you notice how its so beautiful and lovely, to only have to think of what I say, only having to do what you read. The more you think about it the more you want to be in this horny trance state it all seems so appealing and oh so desirable now you can feel your desire to Obey my suggestions grow stronger Feeling it grow and grow Like a balloon receiving air It just gets bigger and bigger But it doesn’t pop, the bigger it gets the more that deep submissive part of you submit to my will and obey me it just keeps growing Feel your Will and control being sucked into the balloon as well Making it even bigger still How big is the balloon? So easy to just read my words and let your mind go Blank and lax. So Blank, so empty, so clear of everything like a sheet of paper. Nothing there, Full of nothing. Your mind is so tired and Blank, you can feel your mind sinking deeper and closer to the edge of a very profound and amazing horny trance. The closer you get the easier you find it so simple to read my words and Obey them. You want to submit to me completely no you need to submit your mind and body to my total control and domination you need to let the last of your thought slip out of your mind and be a mind controlled puppet for me letting your mind become Blank and pliant and able to be shifted and molded by my every words from now on you feel how close you are to the precipe of Trance your mind now a Blank void filled with only my words, your entire being relaxed to the point of absolute stillness. Any movement except to scroll down is impossible, you’re just too relaxed soaking wet and horny to move. You’ve reached the edge of a powerful and horny trance all I need is to say is horny slut and you’ll plunge into this hot wet and horny state of mind. So ready, so tired, so Blank, just needing the words now to enter a amazing relaxed and horny trance state your my horny slut now. Let’s get you nice and turned into a mindless black cock slut shall we? You know why your here reading and feeling so fucking amazing you want to be my obedient black cock slut and for whatever reason you’re here, maybe you like or aroused by the idea of being a black cock slut being fucked, used and totally submissive to my every suggestions and commands the more you read my words the stronger and stronger your urge and desire to please me become very real. Maybe you figured you’re already a horny slut a very horny big black cock slut and decided to go the full nine yards with it, you know to obey me constantly, excited eager for the opportunity to serve and please me anyway I choose, submission, to serve me your BBC and Master. Maybe you wanted to see what it was like, is it fun and exciting, are black cock sluts really obedient sluts, or would you really enjoy being like that? In any case of the listed possibilities let’s get you nice and cursed up. I want you to turn your attention inward to your mind and just notice that it’s extremely overworked. In fact you can feel the heat coming off it from all that thinking, self restraint, remembering, and possibly the worst of the four minding social norms. With all that going on you need a break. So do yourself a favor and submit every last drop of your will and control to as your ******* mind allow my control and domination over you to grow stronger and stronger while it comes up with all the realizations to let you know your doing exactly what you need to do when your serving and pleasing me worshiping my big black cock because you love to be my horny slut you feel happy now to be obedient to all my request and commands soaking deep inside every fiber of your being with a wonderful wave of arousal passing through you in a circuit always growing and keeping you feeling wonderful, aroused hot wet and very horny for me your BBC and Master. A top this wonderful exchange off you feel much more slutty and dirty than you did before like every orgasm you would ever have in your life just needs to burst out of you coming out for me instanty every time i say cum now your mind and body will automatically and suddenly have your most mind blowing orgasm yet maybe it will a vaginal orgasm or a clitorial orgasm or even a powerful mind blowing full body orgasm I don't know yet maybe you do. I bet you feel just perfect like this and the wonderful part is you will come back to this state of being my horny slut my black cock fuck toy All you need do is think of my big black cock or look at another big black cock your mind instanlty shifts to thinking about me having a stronger urge to serve me each time, or when all you can think about is sex, sevice, submission and worship me your BBC and Master. Everytime you read or hear me say your my black cock slut you will return to your horny trance state ten times deeper and twenty times stronger than before you let out your inner slut for me you’ll find it easier to return and you’ll stay longer with every trip You will read or listen to my voice Obey all of my Words your mine you belong to me I dominate your concious and unconcious mind completely cum now feel more amazing doent it feels incredible to serve me a real Master your Master go deeper still to be my better submissive and horny slut slave for me.

Wake on the count of 7 dear, .

1…, moving back towards consciousness, feeling those submissive feelings towards me getting stronger and stronger

2…, feeling your mind powering up again and all my request successions sink deeper and grow stronger

3…, your body draws in energy as thoughts return to your mind experiencing the most amazing and peaceful state

4…, returning to normal intelligence

5…, becoming aware of your surroundings once more as your mind clears the haze

6…, everything in your mind is right and as it should be

7…, wide awake and alert ready to resume your day

Now your my black cock slut you love to obey me go ahead and follow me and message me say "Thank You Master"

Have a amazing day or night and always remember to think of your Master BigBamboo.View attachment 2076232
Thank You Master

Back