Slut problems

Nhcuckcpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
We were coming home from a family vacation. We had enjoyed a week at a lake house with the 3 ******* in the woods of Maine. We were about 120 miles from home in the middle of nowhere outside a small town where there was tent sale at a footwear store going on. Having 3 growning *******, naturally we stopped.

So while looking at shoes there was on gentleman of color who was working there watching me. Its Maine so be was probably the only minority in the county. He just kept staring at me. Now I felt a little flattered and even a little tingle but I was wondering if he knew who I was. Had he seen my Twitter or website? Is he just enjoying my braless tits in a tank top? I wish I could flash him my QOS tat or give him a card. He was quite sexy, but I had the ******* there.

We finished up and was walking by him again and he started talking to me and hubby. That's when I realized who he was. He had attended out BBC parties. I had been to his Boston apartment and he fucked me on his balcony overlooking the city. I was in vanilla life mode, and admittedly have fucked so many guys I couldn't place him immediately.

We talked a bit, nothing fun cause the whole family was there. I was in the car for about 30 minutes before he hit me up. Coincidentally hubby's away for work next week and it looks like someone's gonna come drop off a pair of shoes I liked and fill this pussy.

We were coming home from a family vacation. We had enjoyed a week at a lake house with the 3 ******* in the woods of Maine. We were about 120 miles from home in the middle of nowhere outside a small town where there was tent sale at a footwear store going on. Having 3 growning *******, naturally we stopped.

So while looking at shoes there was on gentleman of color who was working there watching me. Its Maine so be was probably the only minority in the county. He just kept staring at me. Now I felt a little flattered and even a little tingle but I was wondering if he knew who I was. Had he seen my Twitter or website? Is he just enjoying my braless tits in a tank top? I wish I could flash him my QOS tat or give him a card. He was quite sexy, but I had the ******* there.

We finished up and was walking by him again and he started talking to me and hubby. That's when I realized who he was. He had attended out BBC parties. I had been to his Boston apartment and he fucked me on his balcony overlooking the city. I was in vanilla life mode, and admittedly have fucked so many guys I couldn't place him immediately.

We talked a bit, nothing fun cause the whole family was there. I was in the car for about 30 minutes before he hit me up. Coincidentally hubby's away for work next week and it looks like someone's gonna come drop off a pair of shoes I liked and fill this pussy.
Truly a friend that Cums with benefits

Back