SLS vs SDC?

We have enjoyed SLS for over 12 years now. We find lots of black men in our area, NE Ohio. We really like the ability to find swingers and parties when traveling. Now saying that, in the last few years we desire men that are Dom and/or enjoy cockolding....thats harder to find on SLS.

I have heard if you're east coast APG seems to have a more heavily concentrated/ active memberships from folks in the DC/MD/VA/PA and possibly NY areas, SLS seems to be a much wider draw of folks from all over. Overall I think the big thing with SLS and APG is that they retain focus on getting folks to actually interact and meetup in person at offline events or private parties and not just be tied to the keyboard and mouse forever in online chats/messaging.
What is APG ?

Was in NYC Saturday night to get away from Philly and had a wife meet up with me from SDC and was surprised it happened, because SLS totally bombed there and provided a lot of fakes (as did this particular site. Lol).

For the most part, SLS is great in the Northeast, SDC is best in Florida, Georgia, and Texas. LL was the best bet on the West Coast. Really a regional thing

we been on sls for years and have great luck there,,, love the one time fee for full access of site,,, but it god aweful for booting you off and cant get back on,,, and the new im and message board sucks..... AGAIN WHAT IS APG?

Was in NYC Saturday night to get away from Philly and had a wife meet up with me from SDC and was surprised it happened, because SLS totally bombed there and provided a lot of fakes (as did this particular site. Lol).

For the most part, SLS is great in the Northeast, SDC is best in Florida, Georgia, and Texas. LL was the best bet on the West Coast. Really a regional thing
Lol this is MBA level analysis, I’m expecting charts and graphs at any moment

We are on SLS. We had a party Sat. night with 4 couples and 4 black men. All were on SLS. The wives were thoroughly fucked by the end of the evening. One Trump supporter cleaned the black man's cock after he had fucked his wife.

What makes a Trump supporter any different than ANYONE who cleans a black mans cock after he fucked the wife ?

"For the most part, SLS is great in the Northeast, SDC is best in Florida, Georgia, and Texas. LL was the best bet on the West Coast. Really a regional thing"

Yep. True that. SLS is also much more popular in the midwest. But having SDC is good too because it lets you know when the people from FL, TX and GA are coming to town.

Last edited:

What is LL?

Back