SLS vs SDC?

Im on SLS and APG, SLS is definitely a great lifestyle site as is APG, i tried out SDC and it's okay but unfortunately for some reason it reminds me of AFF, not sure how many folks there are real or bots.

I would say that SLS was great the first few months then sizzled for me. I think it's ok but I been having better engagement through other channels. This is making me want to try something else and possible come back to SLS in a couple months.
Understand, now that I think about it we have hit a dry spell too. We have been out with seven guys from that site but that seems to be the end of the line for compatible guys in our area. It does do a good job of keeping us informed of parties and travel destinations.

I have heard if you're east coast APG seems to have a more heavily concentrated/ active memberships from folks in the DC/MD/VA/PA and possibly NY areas, SLS seems to be a much wider draw of folks from all over. Overall I think the big thing with SLS and APG is that they retain focus on getting folks to actually interact and meetup in person at offline events or private parties and not just be tied to the keyboard and mouse forever in online chats/messaging.

We are on SLS. We had a party Sat. night with 4 couples and 4 black men. All were on SLS. The wives were thoroughly fucked by the end of the evening. One Trump supporter cleaned the black man's cock after he had fucked his wife.

It is hard to find single black men on SLS so you pickings should be great.

Found that to be true. A decent amount of women want BBC but can't find it on SLS. I take advantage of that ;)

Understand, now that I think about it we have hit a dry spell too. We have been out with seven guys from that site but that seems to be the end of the line for compatible guys in our area. It does do a good job of keeping us informed of parties and travel destinations.

I’m in the Albany, NY area as well but was also in the southeast. It appears that SLS is stronger in the NE and SDC more fruitful in the SE; ATL and FL.

NYCuckCpl, let’s chat. The well isn't completey dry in Smallbany.

I have a lifetime membership on SDC but haven't met anyone from there yet. It does a good job at keeping me involved of traveling plans of people visiting my city in case I happen to be off on the days that they're visiting. Maybe if I start traveling to other states, I can use SDC for finding potential play partners in the states/cities I visit. I would like to travel more this year hopefully since I got a passport but haven't used it yet. I used to have AFF but got really tired of the fakes.

Last edited:
Back