Hot?

• YES! I love sloppy seconds!

Votes: 775 72.9%
  • No. Never.

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • I'd rather lick her clean first.

Votes: 256 24.1%

• Total voters
I was never one to clean up. I was usually only allowed inside her pussy on rare occasions after the bull was done. I was given a limited number of strokes and could not cum in her during those strokes or I would be punished. Sometimes I slipped up and could not hold back. I had to do all my allowed strokes.

no struglining to find gen guys where you based? how many wht girls you bn with

I don't keep score or count of the number of women I've been with. I've been with some and more. I'm not in the States presently, but will return after the winter blows off. Can't stand that much cold.

My first wife screwed around on me with many men and I found out after the divorce that I had sloppy seconds on a regular basis and she said sometimes you even tasted their cum.
gif_Yellowball-laughing2.gif vindictive lit'l bitch, wasn't she? Obviously, however, you miss it or you wouldn't be here, right? Too bad the two of you didn't share that information before splitting up ... you'd probably still be enjoying sloppy seconds and creampies. gif_Yellowball-smoking.gif

View attachment 399779 vindictive lit'l bitch, wasn't she? Obviously, however, you miss it or you wouldn't be here, right? Too bad the two of you didn't share that information before splitting up ... you'd probably still be enjoying sloppy seconds and creampies. View attachment 399780
You seeme to know her just that quick sentence she did become mean and not a very nice person to be around fueled by her sexual desires along with alcohol and *******. To be honest I struggled with leaving because of her looks and the sex but realized I could not handle her on a daily basis.

Back