Hot?

• YES! I love sloppy seconds!

Votes: 774 72.9%
  • No. Never.

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • I'd rather lick her clean first.

Votes: 256 24.1%

• Total voters
Fucking a cum-filled pussy feels amazing, I don't know how anyone could claim otherwise.

I agree but don't know how to explain how it feels to anyone who hasn't done it. I never cleaned up, never got very involved - mostly a watcher. I suppose I felt those things were kind of gay (but hey if that is what you are into go for it- just not for me). Strangely though I did not feel that slipping my dick in a sloppy pussy another guy just pulled out of moments before was unusual at all. In fact when it was allowed for me to do I immensely enjoyed it. I guess that is kind of weird.

I agree but don't know how to explain how it feels to anyone who hasn't done it. I never cleaned up, never got very involved - mostly a watcher. I suppose I felt those things were kind of gay (but hey if that is what you are into go for it- just not for me). Strangely though I did not feel that slipping my dick in a sloppy pussy another guy just pulled out of moments before was unusual at all. In fact when it was allowed for me to do I immensely enjoyed it. I guess that is kind of weird.
Its just great to slide into a filled pussy and see so much cum on the end of your cock

Back