Hot?

• YES! I love sloppy seconds!

Votes: 775 72.9%
  • No. Never.

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • I'd rather lick her clean first.

Votes: 256 24.1%

• Total voters
.... I struggled with leaving because of her looks and the sex but realized I could not handle her on a daily basis.
Good spousal relationships don't just happen. It takes each partner working at it every day. A good foundation built on respect and honesty are the key ingredients, I think. And, I hope you find that in a partner, someday.
So, what BRINGS you to this type of website after such a tramatic relationship experience? Mac
gif_Yellowball-ScratchingHead.gif

Last edited:
Sloppy seconds are essential for my hubby. He still hasnt wanted to come and watch me in the room with a guy but insists I keep the guys stuff inside me as much as I can for him to go with me as soon as possible afterwards.
Having hubby inside me mixing with anothers guys stuff turns me on and hubby. When I clean his cock with my tongue afterwards you dont know who's cum your licking!
I made a decision earlier this year to get the guys to start using condoms but its so tempting not to when hubby likes me messy!

Sloppy seconds are essential for my hubby. He still hasnt wanted to come and watch me in the room with a guy but insists I keep the guys stuff inside me as much as I can for him to go with me as soon as possible afterwards.
Having hubby inside me mixing with anothers guys stuff turns me on and hubby. When I clean his cock with my tongue afterwards you dont know who's cum your licking!
I made a decision earlier this year to get the guys to start using condoms but its so tempting not to when hubby likes me messy!

You should use condoms only with those you know fairly well.

You should use condoms only with those you know fairly well.
Yea, youre right, I have started using them this year following an 'incident' earlier this year. But depends how you define 'fairly well' and how long you give him before you say its ok to stop using them.

Michel here: Of course I love sloppy seconds! It is part of our fucking ritual wether we are on our own Lida and I or wether she is being spermed by an other bull. I call it Pussy Nectar and we treat it like something very precious.
All in a 69 position with her on top of me
#I lick and swallow out of her pussy
# She spreads it over my erected nipples before titilating and abusing them
# She puts drops of it onto my anus as a lubricant before forsing one or more of her fingers in my ass....

Back