• YES! I love sloppy seconds!

Votes: 775 72.9%
  • No. Never.

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • I'd rather lick her clean first.

Votes: 256 24.1%

• Total voters
PICT0085.JPG same here i love watching my wife getting fuck by a big black bull
he unloads deep inside of her and then she opens her legs wide and i watch his cum flow out!!!
OMG
she doesn't have to tell me twice i am in there licking all his cum out of her pussy and them i am allowed fuck my own wife after clean up duties is done!!

Last edited:
sometime my man gone long time 1-2 month work offshore an he come home he shoot so lots of sperm in me and I like go sleep full of his sperm and put my panty inme pussy to hold it long time for make my body good all night. sometime in morning or night he take my panty out slow an I just sleep and then I know slowly he licking juice frommy pussy full his sperm. I shock first time but he say he like taste sperm and me juice mix all night. he like try eat another mans sperm in me but not yet try. crazy ya?

LuckyFucks ... no, no, no ... I wouldn't dare post provocative pics of my wife or anyone in my family on the internet. The closest you'll get of my wife & me are a few pics like my avatar. Besides, my wife would probably take a Louisville slugger to my head. I don't even mention my family's names on the internet. But I have tons of B&W creampie pics. Just thought the group would like a little added stimulation. Mac ;)
I bet she looks great with a big black cock up her ass! I bet she makes the cutest faces.

Back