Sleep paralysis and shadow people

Akiko

Female
Hello, I would like to discuss with you the topic of sleep paralysis or shadow people since its something that I suffer from myself.

If you don't know what it is, it is a condition where after waking up you are completly paralysed and can only breath and move your eyes. It is said to be a medicial condition and occurs after rapidly waking up from like a very vivid dream and parts of your brain are still asleep and don't function correctly. However to some people it never happened in their whole life time and when it happens there is always a shadow figure somewhere next to you. The night is more of a dark blue even if it looks black and the shadow figure is always pitch black.

For a long time I believed the medicial explanation since it made sense even if the shadow figure that comes with it is strange since why not just be paralysed without it but maybe thats how the brain functions. But I had 2 occurrences that made me question the explanation.

The first one was I woke up and was paralysed and the shadow figure was on the other site of my bed but this time did not stand still but moved around as if it had not noticed that I woke up.
The second one was I woke up with my head lying on my arm and my arm pointed outwards to the left site of my bed and the shadow figure was right before my hand. I tried to move and touch it and suddenly broke free from the sleep paralysis and as I was about to touch the shadow it shrunk down and vanished. It was in a manner similar to a kokeshi doll where you can open them up and inside is a smaller one and this goes on untill the last one is really small.

So something I would like to know from you if you suffer from this too is do you think its a simple medicial condition or is the shadow something like the spirit of a dead that could not cross over to the after life ? and what do you think does the shadow do or want from you ? do you have a technique how you isolate yourself to the shadow realm ?

Hello, I would like to discuss with you the topic of ******* paralysis or shadow people since its something that I suffer from myself.

If you don't know what it is, it is a condition where after waking up you are completly paralysed and can only breath and move your eyes. It is said to be a medicial condition and occurs after rapidly waking up from like a very vivid dream and parts of your brain are still asleep and don't function correctly. However to some people it never happened in their whole life time and when it happens there is always a shadow figure somewhere next to you. The night is more of a dark blue even if it looks black and the shadow figure is always pitch black.

For a long time I believed the medicial explanation since it made sense even if the shadow figure that comes with it is strange since why not just be paralysed without it but maybe thats how the brain functions. But I had 2 occurrences that made me question the explanation.

The first one was I woke up and was paralysed and the shadow figure was on the other site of my bed but this time did not stand still but moved around as if it had not noticed that I woke up.
The second one was I woke up with my head lying on my arm and my arm pointed outwards to the left site of my bed and the shadow figure was right before my hand. I tried to move and touch it and suddenly broke free from the ******* paralysis and as I was about to touch the shadow it shrunk down and vanished. It was in a manner similar to a kokeshi doll where you can open them up and inside is a smaller one and this goes on untill the last one is really small.

So something I would like to know from you if you suffer from this too is do you think its a simple medicial condition or is the shadow something like the spirit of a dead that could not cross over to the after life ? and what do you think does the shadow do or want from you ? do you have a technique how you isolate yourself to the shadow realm ?
As a person who has experienced unexplained phenomenon... That deep down inside I believe was based in the supernatural. All I can say is do what you can to keep negative energy out of your realm. Do not participate in the occult. What you speak of reminds me of Incubus and Succubus. Incubus visiting females and succubus visiting males. Actually I've heard more than once from women that they've had sex with entities in their s.lumber. One woman told me this.... "It isn't like when you fuck me which feels good...This thing's sex organ was sharp and there was a coldness related to it... Yet somehow I couldn't stop" 😱

Last edited:
As a person who has experienced unexplained phenomenon... That deep down inside I believe was based in the supernatural. All I can say is do what you can to keep negative energy out of your realm. Do not participate in the occult. What you speak of reminds me of Incubus and Succubus. Incubus visiting females and succubus visiting males. Actually I've heard more than once from women that they've had sex with entities in their *******. One woman told me this.... "It isn't like when you fuck me which feels good...This thing's sex organ was sharp and there was a coldness related to it... Yet somehow I couldn't stop" 😱

hello, thank you for your reply and taking it serious. if you feel ok about it, would you mind sharing with what you have to deal with ? I actually have an interested in occult stuff too because I have an interesting in everything. like in this world you pay in gold and in the other world blo.od is your currency like in blo.od magic since blo.od contain many minerals like iron which you can actually taste or smell when it is rich in blo.od and the composition is completly unique to you so spirits have an interest in it. in those books certain techniques are actually described how to deal with shadows but it would mean I have to practice it thats why I asked if anyone had I technique how to isolate yourself from them that is safe. the phenomenon when you get visited by a shadow actually can come with some coldness you are right but I thought more like if the shadow maybe extracs energy from you and thats why you feel cold. I will look into incubus and succubus thank you

You're welcome... No that's not something I'm going to share. It was something deeply personal to me. I only share it with those who are very close to me. I actually have no interest in the occult...For the reasons that I stated in my initial response. Good luck to you and be blessed 🙏🏽.

thank you friend. and I want to apologize since I did not realize it was something deeply personal too you so I hope you took no offense in my curiosity.

So I had this happen to me twice when I was deployed to Iraq. I would say 100% it was demonic and nothing physical in my brain. I have heard from dozens of friends and troops that experienced the same thing in Iraq, almost always near the Tigris or Euphrates river. Nobody I know that was in Afghanistan experienced this.

Great topic but this is not the forum to discuss it. I have lots of experience with supernatural and interdimensional beings their origin, how they attack, torment, and oppress people, and how we fight them and set people free from them but this is not the place where I would discuss these things!

I'm pretty sure you can find multiple YouTube videos discussing this topic!

Great topic but this is not the forum to discuss it. I have lots of experience with supernatural and interdimensional beings their origin, how they attack, torment, and oppress people, and how we fight them and set people free from them but this is not the place where I would discuss these things!

I'm pretty sure you can find multiple YouTube videos discussing this topic!
Hey man...Agreed with your statement for the most part. Except for the fact that you say this is not the place for it. It is the OFF TOPIC section. Many of the topics that are discussed on this site are based in the "WORSHIP" of the flesh... Although human...This is the opposite of positive supernatural energy. One of the easiest and most efficient ways to open oneself up to negative supernatural energy is through the flesh. That being said this is a very appropriate forum for it.

Hey man...Agreed with your statement for the most part. Except for the fact that you say this is not the place for it. It is the OFF TOPIC section. Many of the topics that are discussed on this site are based in the "WORSHIP" of the flesh... Although human...This is the opposite of positive supernatural energy. One of the easiest and most efficient ways to open oneself up to negative supernatural energy is through the flesh. That being said this is a very appropriate forum for it.
What I meant was that I spent years in the ministry of deliverance and now I am a prodigal ******* wildin out and sewing my oats! So talking about ministry related topics like spiritual warfare and delivering souls from demonic forces is not something that I am comfortable doing while I'm wildin out bro!🤣😂

What I meant was that I spent years in the ministry of deliverance and now I am a prodigal ******* wildin out and sewing my oats! So talking about ministry related topics like spiritual warfare and delivering souls from demonic forces is not something that I am comfortable doing while I'm wildin out bro!🤣😂
Understood Man...Though I frequently disagree with your opinion... On certain things. I still respect your right to have it. The way that your original post read was that there's no place for this type of topic here... That may be true for you. However it's not true for me. Nor the original poster. Nor anyone who contributes to the thread... When I find a topic that is not of interest to me. I just "ignore" the entire thread. Sometimes the originator of the thread. So there's that...
Have a fantastic Sunday Man.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Hello, I would like to discuss with you the topic of ******* paralysis or shadow people since its something that I suffer from myself.

The second one was I woke up with my head lying on my arm and my arm pointed outwards to the left site of my bed and the shadow figure was right before my hand. I tried to move and touch it and suddenly broke free from the ******* paralysis and as I was about to touch the shadow it shrunk down and vanished. It was in a manner similar to a kokeshi doll where you can open them up and inside is a smaller one and this goes on untill the last one is really small.

Yes I have experienced this twice the first time it just stood in the door way and didn't say or move much the 2nd time few years later was way worse....the creature was very tall skinny extremely long arms and legs I'd say around 9ft tall .. it's face looked very similar to venom the marvel character but upside down ... I saw it walk around my bed actually nudging the bottom of the bed felt it shake then it crawled up the bed and went face to face with me and I could feel it's breath ... then it just disappeared

Back