Shadows DC

Wow that sounds like something I would love to try!!! Can I ask what kept you from participating yourself?
It was a spectacle. I attended out of curiosity. It was my first time at an event and I'm not interested in rushing things. I figure I'd take it slow and if there was someone or something that piqued my curiosity, I'd play... there were a few potential playmates but I didn't get into much more than some kissing and heavy-petting, despite their protests for more. 🤷‍♂️

Bumping this one up a bit.

I want to do one of these types of places and trying to talk the hubby in to a qos night type of thing.

I'm not in to gang bangs at all but would like to find one of these places to try. Dc is a couple hours away but probably the closest.

Us shadows the best idea? How many people show up for the Friday qos nights?

I want to do one of these types of places and trying to talk the hubby in to a qos night type of thing.

I'm not in to gang bangs at all but would like to find one of these places to try. Dc is a couple hours away but probably the closest.

there's another place up the road a bit,in the Baltimore suburbs..and as you go up 95 a bit,there's a few more.

Shadows was one the first spots I went to when I started in the lifestyle..I haven’t been in a couple years, but they have a bar, private areas, showers - it’s a great venue honestly. But it’s hit or miss depending on the night and promoters.

I don’t prefer gb’s personally either, getting in with a group of good people is smart. I’m planning to hit a Gloryhole party tonight in the VA/DC area 😁👌🏾

Shadows or tabu is a good place to go! I’ve been to both. Goo times!!

Back