I enjoy making a couple happier

dabamabu

Male
Real Person
From
AL, US
I was making a daily check on my Reddit account I had and a guy reached out after he saw my pic.
“ would you want to fuck my wife”, he said with a pic attached.
I immediately responded yes and traveled 3 hours to meet them in the following weeks after we talked daily about what their expectations were. She had only been with one bull before me. Her husband talked to me thoroughly and I responded in kind to make them comfortable with the process of learning this lifestyle. Fast forward to the date in which we all met for dinner and drinks. She was wearing a beautiful sundress with no panties and bra as I requested. The most amazing smile she had and her eyes lit up with excitement when she actually saw me in person dressed to impress. I hugged her and we ate talking about all subjects from football to work. After dinner I followed them to the hotel her husband went to get to room as I waited with his wife in the parking deck. She immediately walked over from her car hugged and kissed me and by time her husband walked around the corner we were very comfortable presenting as a couple. He walked in front of us as we entered the hotel his sexy wife on my arm with him leading us to the room. Once we got to the room I spent the next 14 hours filling his wife with 11 cum shots (she was happily sore the next few days) putting on such an amazing exhibition that now we are friends and he sends her to me alone a few times a year. They are no longer newbies and love this lifestyle more than ever. They often reach out to ask advice.

Attachments

• IMG_7139.jpeg
    IMG_7139.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_7138.jpeg
    IMG_7138.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 419
You have to set it up be on a while and have karma. Then be very careful to choose nsfw groups to post I always picked bbc,QOS, or interracial title groups and post your pics and fucking photos to those groups. Be very precise cause recently an admin had Reddit delete my entire 3 year old page cause I was a bull that posted instead of the wife. Some groups don’t like when the bull post. So read the rules.

I was making a daily check on my Reddit account I had and a guy reached out after he saw my pic.
I immediately responded yes and traveled 3 hours to meet them in the following weeks after we talked daily about what their expectations were. She had only been with one bull before me. Her husband talked to me thoroughly and I responded in kind to make them comfortable with the process of learning this lifestyle. Fast forward to the date in which we all met for dinner and drinks. She was wearing a beautiful sundress with no panties and bra as I requested. The most amazing smile she had and her eyes lit up with excitement when she actually saw me in person dressed to impress. I hugged her and we ate talking about all subjects from football to work. After dinner I followed them to the hotel her husband went to get to room as I waited with his wife in the parking deck. She immediately walked over from her car hugged and kissed me and by time her husband walked around the corner we were very comfortable presenting as a couple. He walked in front of us as we entered the hotel his sexy wife on my arm with him leading us to the room. Once we got to the room I spent the next 14 hours filling his wife with 11 cum shots (she was happily sore the next few days) putting on such an amazing exhibition that now we are friends and he sends her to me alone a few times a year. They are no longer newbies and love this lifestyle more than ever. They often reach out to ask advice.
Wow great adventure for you and them, you are a great guy to service his wife, and have total respect all the way around. It is always nice to meet a man you can trust enough you are willing to send your wife to him to enjoy, knowing she will come home fully satisfied. Great story and great job on your part. The world needs more black men like you!

Wow great adventure for you and them, you are a great guy to service his wife, and have total respect all the way around. It is always nice to meet a man you can trust enough you are willing to send your wife to him to enjoy, knowing she will come home fully satisfied. Great story and great job on your part. The world needs more black men like you!
Thanks. I appreciate it

Wow, great encounter for both of them. I love that you now see her solo.

You have to set it up be on a while and have karma. Then be very careful to choose nsfw groups to post I always picked bbc,QOS, or interracial title groups and post your pics and fucking photos to those groups. Be very precise cause recently an admin had Reddit delete my entire 3 year old page cause I was a bull that posted instead of the wife. Some groups don’t like when the bull post. So read the rules.
Well if your a bull I'm free

Back