Slapping white asses

Seems like ever BBC out there loves to slap my ass and from the lot of video's on here white girls are always get there ass slap. What do you guy's get out of it? I do know that i like it myself :blackgreedy:

:qos: Tracey

Great question. I'm working on a vid with just me slapping asses (and fucking of course). Keep an eye out in the coming weeks, LOL

I think that it is a mixture of reasons:

- Sometimes it's to encourage/prompt the woman to fuck harder or to keep going.
- Most of the time is is a dominance thing. I always slap the asses of submissive women much more than others. However, I think that I always slap the ass without exception.
- Also, I have found that some women really enjoy it, to the point where it can induce orgasm. So it is not entirely selfish.
- Maybe it's hereditary. I don't see caucasians doing it as much as black men.

I had a submissive wife that loved it so much that I could not keep up. I would put her over my knee and spank her with my bare hand, and she just wanted more and more. But I eventually it hurt my hands more than her ass. That girl had a durable ass for sure! I always wondered if her husband noticed that her ass was beet red when she undressed at home (she was cheating on him).

What about hair pulling? I think that they go together.

Yeah, a phat ass needs to be spanked right. While you're long stroking it from the back, looking at all that ass jiggle triggers an almost instinctive reaction, you can't help but smack it. Making it jiggle even more. It's good to have someone familiar to do your thing with, that way there won't be any reservations. With the right person, you'll find yourself doing things you normally wouldn't dare to do.

Great question. I'm working on a vid with just me slapping asses (and fucking of course). Keep an eye out in the coming weeks, LOL

I think that it is a mixture of reasons:

- Sometimes it's to encourage/prompt the woman to fuck harder or to keep going.
- Most of the time is is a dominance thing. I always slap the asses of submissive women much more than others. However, I think that I always slap the ass without exception.
- Also, I have found that some women really enjoy it, to the point where it can induce orgasm. So it is not entirely selfish.
- Maybe it's hereditary. I don't see caucasians doing it as much as black men.

I had a submissive wife that loved it so much that I could not keep up. I would put her over my knee and spank her with my bare hand, and she just wanted more and more. But I eventually it hurt my hands more than her ass. That girl had a durable ass for sure! I always wondered if her husband noticed that her ass was beet red when she undressed at home (she was cheating on him).

What about hair pulling? I think that they go together.
Great answer BlackinLA as for hair pulling if I have my hair in pony tails I love it :blackgreedy:

Back