1)yes. 2)like they say, not all men(or women)are created equal. i'm built larger down below(tho i'm only 5'3")& have always been able to handle men who were also built larger down below...lol. 3) anything over 10" can be challenging & can depend on how the guy fucks but i've always been able to take the largest cocks balls deep. 4) anything under 7". 5) all us ladies have stories...lol. 6) of course, that's part of the thrill: pleasure & pain. 7) no, always took large cocks from the get-go. 8) i've fucked richard mann several times & he was the second largest, so probably 11-12". (again, when you're dealing w/anything over 10", you really aren't counting...lol). 9)
Please login or become a member to view

nope.

1)yes. 2)like they say, not all men(or women)are created equal. i'm built larger down below(tho i'm only 5'3")& have always been able to handle men who were also built larger down below...lol. 3) anything over 10" can be challenging & can depend on how the guy fucks but i've always been able to take the largest cocks balls deep. 4) anything under 7". 5) all us ladies have stories...lol. 6) of course, that's part of the thrill: pleasure & pain. 7) no, always took large cocks from the get-go. 8) i've fucked richard mann several times & he was the second largest, so probably 11-12". (again, when you're dealing w/anything over 10", you really aren't counting...lol). 9)

nope.
WOW

I never knew that I was a size queen until having my first black guy’s penis which is almost twice the size of my husbands. But since experiencing a so much bigger black cock I no longer get any satisfaction from my husbands small white penis, My first experience with our black bull he had to very slowly penetrate my vagina due to his thickness my vagina had never taken such a big penis.. from that first time I became addicted to much larger black cock . My husband and I have now had many experiences and have many stories about our lifestyle

I never knew that I was a size queen until having my first black guy’s penis which is almost twice the size of my husbands. But since experiencing a so much bigger black cock I no longer get any satisfaction from my husbands small white penis, My first experience with our black bull he had to very slowly penetrate my vagina due to his thickness my vagina had never taken such a big penis.. from that first time I became addicted to much larger black cock . My husband and I have now had many experiences and have many stories about our lifestyle
Why almoust all the woman become.addicted after the bull introduce all his bbc in wife pussy. ? What make you soo hooked?

I've enjoyed reading your stories (and I'd like to read more). In addition to watching, what experiences has your husband had?

Last edited:
Are you a size queen? What makes you a size queen? How big is too big? How small is too small? Do you have stories? Does it ever hurt? Did you have to gradually go bigger? What’s the biggest you’ve had? Would you like to join us on our podcast? Message me for more details.
I want to join

Are you a size queen? What makes you a size queen? How big is too big? How small is too small? Do you have stories? Does it ever hurt? Did you have to gradually go bigger? What’s the biggest you’ve had? Would you like to join us on our podcast? Message me for more details.
Size definitely matters Mistress Dina i use Mojo to ease the pain 13” double dong is longest Shane Diesel dildo is thickest

Why almoust all the woman become.addicted after the bull introduce all his bbc in wife pussy. ? What make you soo hooked?
For myself it was the sheer size both in length and girth stretching my cunt touching nerves that I had never experienced with my husbands little white cock , also the sheer stamina he has as he pounds me for at least twenty minutes before ejaculating his black seed deep in my cunt giving me multiple orgasms as he pounds me.

yo siendo negro con 24.5 cmt de largo y además soy bisexual nunca me ha interesado mucho el tema del tamaño aunque no voy a negar que es algo muy rico pero me parece que ahora con todo la publicidad sobre el tema del cucklod y la superioridad de la pinga negra se ha perdido el gusto por todo lo demás que se disfruta del sexo

For myself it was the sheer size both in length and girth stretching my cunt touching nerves that I had never experienced with my husbands little white cock , also the sheer stamina he has as he pounds me for at least twenty minutes before ejaculating his black seed deep in my cunt giving me multiple orgasms as he pounds me.
This is what I want for my wife. A bull he can go further then I can go and touch the pRt of my wife I never touch. I love her and I want to see her satisfied and having stronger orgasms.
Maybe I am.strange but I think all white woman need a huge bbc to feel new sensation once in her life!
I am sure they will no regret!

nope.
Best cum shots come from huge black dicks
Big loads that my wife pussy drips down her ass like a volcano eruption lava, impressive

I too am a size queen now. I also married my high school sweetheart ( 44 years now ) and I’m 4’11 100 pounds

My first bbc was super thick guessing 7.5 inches and still the best fuck I’ve ever had. Worked my g -spot and back wall stretching me like never before. Always after that feeling again. Will also add he was a bull who knew what he was doing.

When he made me cum I pushed his cock out and squirted. He stated he had never had a female do that before and I had never cum like that before ! Almost ******* after squirting two or three times. Why I became a size and bbc queen.

I too am a size queen now. I also married my high school sweetheart ( 44 years now ) and I’m 4’11 100 pounds

My first bbc was super thick guessing 7.5 inches and still the best fuck I’ve ever had. Worked my g -spot and back wall stretching me like never before. Always after that feeling again. Will also add he was a bull who knew what he was doing.

When he made me cum I pushed his cock out and squirted. He stated he had never had a female do that before and I had never cum like that before ! Almost ******* after squirting two or three times. Why I became a size and bbc queen.
Same thing my wife said she was 5’1 105lbs

Back