Tiny hypersexual size queen now serving in Los Angeles. Seeking monsters please.

darklight

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hi all! Welcome to our thread and I hope life is awesome out there.

Ok, So let’s see, My wife is the gorgeous hypersexual, fit 5’0 blonde with D’s and that gorgeous ass in the profile photo.

Our goal is to have her touch, suck, fuck, and get railed by a huge cock. The biggest she can find.

I’ll be wanting to take pictures and video, happy to keep your face out of them etc. She and I are both into her comparing and teasing me, and her fucking bigger, and she would probably want to compare, talk about how big you are, maybe jerk us both of for a bit, or suck one of us while fucking the other etc. that tends to make her more comfortable and connected. But mostly it would be about her getting fucked, enjoying the size, especially girth, showing off, and pleasuring your cock. She loves to suck, swallow, and especially wants cum all over her face.

We have limited experience, one other guy before, he was meh, but that’s ok, a few girls together etc. but just getting our feet under us doing this.

Any of that sound like your kind of thing? Please feel free to message us or respond here.

She is submissive, mostly to me, but will and wants to do what I tell her and be a very good girl. 😅😂 She is extremely sexual and passionate in bed, can orgasm a lot and easily, and take a (ton) of size and hard fucking.

We’d plan on getting a hotel, you using her up till you were spent, and then we’d probably keep the hotel room and I’d do aftercare and couple fun etc.

Being bigger than me is a big part for us, and I’m already large, so if you are massive, I mean massive; If your cock needs a very special lady to be handled properly, I have her for you. 😅

We are math literate and will probably want to know how thick around you are if it isn’t obviously way more than mine from pictures, and will want to mutually verify each other probably on kik or snap etc. and all of that good stuff so we don’t waste each other’s time! ❤️

Have fun out there!

Attachments

• A81BB241-0A6E-4F9D-B551-D422BA623459.jpeg
    A81BB241-0A6E-4F9D-B551-D422BA623459.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 151
  • 1529888B-F738-4D0B-BFA2-86A463F847F1.jpeg
    1529888B-F738-4D0B-BFA2-86A463F847F1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 136
  • 35DD1C4B-BBF9-4B44-A3F1-20A73055F62D.jpeg
    35DD1C4B-BBF9-4B44-A3F1-20A73055F62D.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 134
  • AB49C29A-0810-4A2C-A3E5-004475AEC887.jpeg
    AB49C29A-0810-4A2C-A3E5-004475AEC887.jpeg
    914 KB · Views: 137
  • 989C0928-EAD0-4A1D-B7EE-F70D972B7853.jpeg
    989C0928-EAD0-4A1D-B7EE-F70D972B7853.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 152

Ok, So let’s see, My wife is the gorgeous hypersexual, fit 5’0 blonde with D’s and that gorgeous ass in the profile photo.

Our goal is to have her touch, suck, fuck, and get railed by a huge cock. The biggest she can find.

I’ll be wanting to take pictures and video, happy to keep your face out of them etc. She and I are both into her comparing and teasing me, and her fucking bigger, and she would probably want to compare, talk about how big you are, maybe jerk us both of for a bit, or suck one of us while fucking the other etc. that tends to make her more comfortable and connected. But mostly it would be about her getting fucked, enjoying the size, especially girth, showing off, and pleasuring your cock. She loves to suck, swallow, and especially wants cum all over her face.

We have limited experience, one other guy before, he was meh, but that’s ok, a few girls together etc. but just getting our feet under us doing this.

Any of that sound like your kind of thing? Please feel free to message us or respond here.

She is submissive, mostly to me, but will and wants to do what I tell her and be a very good girl. 😅😂 She is extremely sexual and passionate in bed, can orgasm a lot and easily, and take a (ton) of size and hard fucking.

We’d plan on getting a hotel, you using her up till you were spent, and then we’d probably keep the hotel room and I’d do aftercare and couple fun etc.

Being bigger than me is a big part for us, and I’m already large, so if you are massive, I mean massive; If your cock needs a very special lady to be handled properly, I have her for you. 😅

We are math literate and will probably want to know how thick around you are if it isn’t obviously way more than mine from pictures, and will want to mutually verify each other probably on kik or snap etc. and all of that good stuff so we don’t waste each other’s time! ❤️

Have fun out there!
See you soon

Have fun out there!
Check out the dm I sent you

Have fun out there!
She is so fucking hot!!

Back