Are you a size queen? What makes you a size queen? How big is too big? How small is too small? Do you have stories? Does it ever hurt? Did you have to gradually go bigger? What’s the biggest you’ve had? Would you like to join us on our podcast? Message me for more details.
I am very much a size queen. I have numerous stories and yes it hurts occasionally just f depends on the person
I would love to learn about your podcast

Are you a size queen? What makes you a size queen? How big is too big? How small is too small? Do you have stories? Does it ever hurt? Did you have to gradually go bigger? What’s the biggest you’ve had? Would you like to join us on our podcast? Message me for more details.
May I dm you?

I think I've been a size queen my whole life but didn't know it until a few years ago. Although I had very sexual fantasies as a teenager I didn't masturbate. I tried using fingers (and the handle of a hairbrush once), but didn't get the amazing feeling I was expecting. I figured I just needed a real cock and things would fall into place. So I waited.

A real cock was better, but I didn't get one until I was 18. And I didn't orgasm for the first time until months later. I had to rub my clit so damn hard for so long, but it was awesome, of course. But I couldn't cum during sex with my bf and was too embarrassed to masturbate in front of him. This was the case for years and it's not like I dated small guys. I haven't encountered a dick that was just too small to feel, but I haven't seen a ton. I dated a black guy who was pretty big, but we couldn't be totally private together in his Grandma's house so I couldn't relax to enjoy it. He also didn't really start slow, so I didn't get to warm up. (And yes, it can hurt at first if he thrusts too deep.) He moved and we didn't stay in touch.

Getting into anal helped me feel more full and I definitely find it easier to cum with something in my ass. But my husband has helped me realize there isn't anything quite as good as being stuffed full. We got a big toy, and it was a challenge to take even partially. Still, I did and it felt soooo good. A couple years later and I'm realizing I want to buy a thicker toy. We managed to get my husband's fist inside my pussy once and I'm looking forward to doing that again some crazy horny night.

That feeling of being stuffed full is what I think I was expecting when I first tried to masturbate. Fingers and little toys are great to start with, but for me, real sex is being filled. The rest feels like play.

I hope you all liked my size queen autobiography.

I don’t like to admit I am a size queen….but a huge black cock brings out a totally different side of me. Just feeling it in my hands drives me crazy. Hubby says when it is a big one he can see in my eyes that it is going to be a long, hot night with me doing anything and everything the bull tells me to.
I can just picture the look on your face when you have a black monster cock over 10 thick inches balls deep in your pussy pumping you full of hot cum.

Back