Size Humiliation

I'm a 6'1 handsome muscular white man with a baby dick. 3.5 inches erect on a good day. My wife was cheating on me with black men in less than 6 months after our wedding. When she finally confessed to me about her love for black dick, she admitted that my tiny dick did nothing for her. She explained that she had thought I could make up for it in other ways, like giving her oral. But that wasn't enough. Turns out she needed a man size dick to fuck her long and hard. Specifically a BLACK dick. She said my baby dick never even got her close to cumming, while black dick would get her so excited she would cum multiple times. That was a huge turn on and got me so hard hearing her talk about it. I accepted her sexual needs and became a cuckold. After that she frequently mocked my undersized manhood and loved to talk about how much bigger and more satisfying black cock was. This became a huge turn on for me. On occasion she would stroke my little white nub and tell me details about the hot marathon fuck sessions she would have with her black lovers, stroking me to the brink of orgasm then stopping. leaving me to finish myself off. Frustrating, but I loved it!

Back