sitting downstairs listening to my wife fucking

inkedangels

Couple
Gold Member
i love listening to my wife fucking, we had a BBC come round last night at 9 pm, within an hour he was buried deep inside the wife, i watched them wanking and eventually they managed to get to the bedroom but as i entered he told me i could not come in as he needed to make sure she knows she is his tonight, its not early morning and she is still moaning loudly ts been a massive turn on listening do other husband agree heres a short vid of earlier enjoy

Attachments

• MOV_0046.mp4
    2.9 MB
Some years back, my then husband sat in the living room and listened to four black guys fucking me, one on one, old school train style in our bedroom just down the hall. I was never that loud with him. And suddenly, me crying out loudly, their names, how good they fucked, and the god awful sounds of me wailing like a fucking wild ******* as they made me cum. I later found out he regretted it almost immediately... but it was too late. The beginning to the end of our marriage. And why I'm such a slutty thing these days. How could I not be after that?

oh for goodness sake!
Then clean his car, wash & iron his clothes there’s loads of things a obedient cuckie could be doing!!
I'd want to please the bull by cleaning his car, if he's in the bedroom for 30 minutes it's enough time for me to do a quick wash on his car but if he wants a full valet he needs to spend more time in the bedroom.

The sounds are almost better than watching some times, I love to stand out side the door with my dick in hand as I listen.

I have listened from the next room in a hotel, outside the door in a hotel, outside a window of my house and hotel, at my mom in laws down the hall and many others love listening.

Back