Site Success l

LongStroker84

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
I think its safe to say that must of us have profiles on other LS sites. Which site have you had the most success in meeting people? Least success? Most flakes?

Myself, I've had the most success on AFF & SLS. Least is Fetlife. Doublelist probably the most flakey site ever lol

I think its safe to say that must of us have profiles on other LS sites. Which site have you had the most success in meeting people? Least success? Most flakes?

Myself, I've had the most success on AFF & SLS. Least is Fetlife. Doublelist probably the most flakey site ever lol
Fetlife what is aff and sls?

I've had the most of my success on AFF even met and had fun with multiple adult stars through AFF! Also had good success with SLS about half as much as AFF but still pretty good! 👍

Craigslist was also a great backup until it got shut down. Now I use doublelist. I probably find a couple of good ones a month on there but there is a vast growing amount of bi and DL people looking for Bulls which I don't knock but they should have a bi thread like we have here on B2W. It's damn near to the point that the bi and DL adds outnumber the straight ones which justifies them having their own thread!

If I sign up to these sites I always use the free option and leave my profile completely blank. The steady flow of “women” who then message me to say they want to connect tell you most of them are just a scam to get you to sign up to the paid option (so you can message them back) with fake female profiles. So I stopped bothering. RIP Craigslist though. Would love to find a good substitute.

This is a great question.

I think location plays a part too. I moved from NYC to AZ last year. In NY, basically if you threw a pebble, you could meet a woman. I had success everywhere. I met women and couples here, on reddit, on Craigslist before it died, on Doublelist. on tinder, bumble, hinge...it didnt matter

In AZ, not the same story. So I think it depends a lot on your location.

This is a great question.

I think location plays a part too. I moved from NYC to AZ last year. In NY, basically if you threw a pebble, you could meet a woman. I had success everywhere. I met women and couples here, on reddit, on Craigslist before it died, on Doublelist. on tinder, bumble, hinge...it didnt matter

In AZ, not the same story. So I think it depends a lot on your location.
I had so much success on Craigslist

Back