Sister inlaw....omg!!!

Wifelovesbbc10

Couple
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Well I was snooping 3 nights ago on my sister in-laws FB and noticed she had some sweet sexy chocolate male friends added to her account.
So I got to snooping a little more and well let's just say she's got a sweet tooth for some chocolate.
Then I put 2 and 2 together she's been visiting the big city to the south of us a lot more than she normally did.
Then told my oldest ******* that's 21 that she was visiting a friend last night the reason she wasn't home... So my ******* says mmm I think you got jungle fever... Auntie
Right then and there I almost died from laughing so hard...

Well I was snooping 3 nights ago on my sister in-laws FB and noticed she had some sweet sexy chocolate male friends added to her account.
So I got to snooping a little more and well let's just say she's got a sweet tooth for some chocolate.
Then I put 2 and 2 together she's been visiting the big city to the south of us a lot more than she normally did.
Then told my oldest ******* that's 21 that she was visiting a friend last night the reason she wasn't home... So my ******* says mmm I think you got jungle fever... Auntie
Does your brother know? Is your sister in law hot?

None of the females in that family have covid they all got jungle fever up there

Back