2 white moms for mom's Day

Yesterday I gave two of my white mom/sluts a treat for mom's Day. First I had lunch with Jenny and her cuck at a restaurant. Fingered her all through the meal so she was so wet when we got to their house, came almost as soon as I got my cock in her then we fucked most of the afternoon.

Then at night it was Denise, my current owned one. When I got to her and cuck's house the daus were getting ready to head back to their homes so I just fondled and kissed them a little, then they and their cucks left. Then I spent the night with Denise and cuck, fucked her again this morning before I left.

Glad to do my part to make two mom's Days happier.

Yesterday I gave two of my white mom/sluts a treat for mom's Day. First I had lunch with Jenny and her cuck at a restaurant. Fingered her all through the meal so she was so wet when we got to their house, came almost as soon as I got my cock in her then we fucked most of the afternoon.

Then at night it was Denise, my current owned one. When I got to her and cuck's house the daus were getting ready to head back to their homes so I just fondled and kissed them a little, then they and their cucks left. Then I spent the night with Denise and cuck, fucked her again this morning before I left.

Mmm sounds so sexy

I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall that day

Back