Sissy Revolution

I am amazed how many white sissy bois on here are leading the sissy revolution. Add to that the many wannabes, including myself, who are becoming enticed towards this trend and we have an exciting future ahead. I have been on this site for less than a year and during that short time I have discovered a change in my personality as I feel more feminine and emotional now. I have slimmed down and love cross dressing and admiring my womanly figure. All this is due to my growing interest and attraction to interracial sex as I become addicted to following the stories of other sissies who have already enjoyed the thrill of becoming a Black Man's Slut. I feel as though I am more than half way towards my goal of joining this revolution as I already have the sexy clothes, heels, shapely legs and even soft little titties which look great in a bra. To complete my transformation I still need to improve my technique for deep throat and anal penetration by using a sizable Black Cock dildo. This I must achieve so I can properly serve a Black Bull and enjoy being his slut. :blackheart:

This is where the Sissy Revolution will lead.:lips::sex::qos:
I want to go full sissy at this point, and make lots of vids of me getting blacked in panties no face blur tbh. Shaving myself smooth again today, need a couple black cocks to fuck me like a girl on video no face blurs, and post it everywhere

Attachments

• C362F639-6B1D-4776-94AF-4F7F1117A8A1.jpeg
    C362F639-6B1D-4776-94AF-4F7F1117A8A1.jpeg
    1,000.1 KB · Views: 121
Lucky guy, Id let her do literally whatever she wants lol. My tiny dick wants to be caged by her so badly 🥵 she ever make u wear panties ? My gf does make me wear panties pretty regular but she’s new to the idea overall that I’m this big of a white sissy but she’s coming around more and more, says she likes to watch me suck black cock in her panties but she hates when I shave, we’re figuring it out but glad to see pretty ppl like y’all supporting the cause

so luv the changes girl...so sissi sweet

Believe me I am at this point ☺️ I’m about to shave and stay smooth for bulls from now on, I need somebody else to teach me makeup, and I can’t wait for somebody to buy me titties, gonna be a lot of “straight” men letting me suck their cock and that’s a win win, they have a hot girl w c cups and a bubble butt on her knees for them and I get to look cute while I regularly pull my tits out and suck black dicks in semi public areas

Believe me I am at this point ☺️ I’m about to shave and stay smooth for bulls from now on, I need somebody else to teach me makeup, and I can’t wait for somebody to buy me titties, gonna be a lot of “straight” men letting me suck their cock and that’s a win win, they have a hot girl w c cups and a bubble butt on her knees for them and I get to look cute while I regularly pull my tits out and suck black dicks in semi public areas
so do it....be the true you

As a heterosexual, it is interesting to read these comments!

Many people do not understand how a heterosexual man can become an enthusiastic supporter of the sissy / ladyboy (or even shemale) lifestyle over time. How to get to this level? The answer is complex and therefore intriguing.

It is actually a combination of three factors.
The first thing is aesthetics. Many ladies and gentlemen used to discreetly or less discreetly look at the physique of a person of the same gender.
The reason for this is one of the most basic instincts, curiosity.

Curiosity motivates a person in the direction of the second factor, which is none other than touch.
The excitement of discovery and learning does not go away after childhood, but remains in adulthood, which is why many people want to touch others (not only with their hands!!) in order to experience their physicality.

The third factor is the most widespread sexual orientation: latent bisexuality.
Yes, dear sissyes and non-sissyes, you read it right!
The desire for a big clitoris, the desire for women with a strong masculine physique (bodybuilders), the desire to lick an asshole cannot exist without bisexual desires. Watching heterosexual themed videos, group and partner exchange swinger sex, as well as tolerating a person of the same sex in the field of cuckold sex could not work without subconscious bisexual desires.

Several cuckold husbands have already written in their comments that they feel a particularly strong desire to hold and even take in their mouth the large phallus slipping out of their wife's vagina. Several people did it voluntarily and/or on the instructions of the wife and/or the bull, but they did not regret their action, although some of them felt strange because they had never done this before. After the emotional processing of the events that took place (this is definitely necessary!!), several people came to the conclusion that for them it was not at all degrading in the mental and physical sphere, but on the contrary. They recorded it as a particularly pleasant experience, and several people want to go further in the field of bisex experience with the help of a man with the right physical attributes and personality traits for them, who can even be the bull/lover of the wife, if she wants to play an active role in sex between men.
Two things must be stated. One is that not only small and micro-penis husbands will be cuckold husbands and later even sissies!
The other thing is that if the wife is more or exclusively oriented towards the bull in the sexual field and the sexual activity between the wife and husband is reduced to almost or completely zero, then the motivation for the hard penis, which is considered a pleasant novelty, will be greater.

Here, in addition to oral sex and "handwork", the possibility of anal intercourse will play an increasingly important role. In the case of a really good partner, even the first time will not be so painful, because due to the tact that is based on compassion, the initial pain will be transformed relatively quickly into a lustful feeling, which will make the anal recipient want the act again and again, even for the first time. without using a condom.
Ejaculation occurring anally can only strengthen the orgasm, which is why the cuckold husband can even permanently vote for sex with men.

Ejaculation caused by prostate stimulation during anal pleasure is heaven for many, which is called sissygasm as a sissy.
In the sexual sphere, for many, the man is the dominant, the sexually penetrating, so a man who gives himself to another man in the erotic sphere, due to socialization and cultural influences (this can even be confirmed by the suggestions of the wife and/or the bull) can no longer consider himself a man , and that's why she wants to give up her masculinity, both mentally and physically, and transform into a woman if possible, so that she can enjoy sex with hard-ass men as a woman.

From now on, the rest is erotic history for you, dear sissies! :)

As a heterosexual, it is interesting to read these comments!

Many people do not understand how a heterosexual man can become an enthusiastic supporter of the sissy / ladyboy (or even shemale) lifestyle over time. How to get to this level? The answer is complex and therefore intriguing.

It is actually a combination of three factors.
The first thing is aesthetics. Many ladies and gentlemen used to discreetly or less discreetly look at the physique of a person of the same gender.
The reason for this is one of the most basic instincts, curiosity.

Curiosity motivates a person in the direction of the second factor, which is none other than touch.
The excitement of discovery and learning does not go away after childhood, but remains in adulthood, which is why many people want to touch others (not only with their hands!!) in order to experience their physicality.

The third factor is the most widespread sexual orientation: latent bisexuality.
Yes, dear sissyes and non-sissyes, you read it right!
The desire for a big clitoris, the desire for women with a strong masculine physique (bodybuilders), the desire to lick an asshole cannot exist without bisexual desires. Watching heterosexual themed videos, group and partner exchange swinger sex, as well as tolerating a person of the same sex in the field of cuckold sex could not work without subconscious bisexual desires.

Several cuckold husbands have already written in their comments that they feel a particularly strong desire to hold and even take in their mouth the large phallus slipping out of their wife's vagina. Several people did it voluntarily and/or on the instructions of the wife and/or the bull, but they did not regret their action, although some of them felt strange because they had never done this before. After the emotional processing of the events that took place (this is definitely necessary!!), several people came to the conclusion that for them it was not at all degrading in the mental and physical sphere, but on the contrary. They recorded it as a particularly pleasant experience, and several people want to go further in the field of bisex experience with the help of a man with the right physical attributes and personality traits for them, who can even be the bull/lover of the wife, if she wants to play an active role in sex between men.
Two things must be stated. One is that not only small and micro-penis husbands will be cuckold husbands and later even sissies!
The other thing is that if the wife is more or exclusively oriented towards the bull in the sexual field and the sexual activity between the wife and husband is reduced to almost or completely zero, then the motivation for the hard penis, which is considered a pleasant novelty, will be greater.

Here, in addition to oral sex and "handwork", the possibility of anal intercourse will play an increasingly important role. In the case of a really good partner, even the first time will not be so painful, because due to the tact that is based on compassion, the initial pain will be transformed relatively quickly into a lustful feeling, which will make the anal recipient want the act again and again, even for the first time. without using a condom.
Ejaculation occurring anally can only strengthen the orgasm, which is why the cuckold husband can even permanently vote for sex with men.

Ejaculation caused by prostate stimulation during anal pleasure is heaven for many, which is called sissygasm as a sissy.
In the sexual sphere, for many, the man is the dominant, the sexually penetrating, so a man who gives himself to another man in the erotic sphere, due to socialization and cultural influences (this can even be confirmed by the suggestions of the wife and/or the bull) can no longer consider himself a man , and that's why she wants to give up her masculinity, both mentally and physically, and transform into a woman if possible, so that she can enjoy sex with hard-ass men as a woman.

From now on, the rest is erotic history for you, dear sissies! :)
Very interesting

Back