Sissy Revolution

View attachment 6203840View attachment 6203841
After realizing how good I felt dressed up I wished I had realized I'm a girly slut much younger. Nothing feels better to me than putting on something sexy especially going in public like that always make sure my panties are slightly visible so real men can enjoy. Just surprises me that not many men in my area will show interest in public if they see im a CD but if alone they all over me like they scared to be bisexual but to me they are real men if they see and treat me like the woman I am fucking my ass is not different than fucking any other woman other than min
You look gorgeous hunky bee iam same

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231008_200827_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231008_200827_Gallery.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 88
View attachment 6203840View attachment 6203841
After realizing how good I felt dressed up I wished I had realized I'm a girly slut much younger. Nothing feels better to me than putting on something sexy especially going in public like that always make sure my panties are slightly visible so real men can enjoy. Just surprises me that not many men in my area will show interest in public if they see im a CD but if alone they all over me like they scared to be bisexual but to me they are real men if they see and treat me like the woman I am fucking my ass is not different than fucking any other woman other than min
So hot!

Many may not believe me, but i am living the fantasy. i've feminized myself for the last 6 years and now i get plenty of compliments on body and my feminine features. It's really been paying off these last few weeks as i have been insatiable for big black cock and i've been worshiping as many of them as i've been able to attract. i finally had my first anal orgasm while getting railed a few weeks ago and now i'm so distracted by constant thoughts of black cock that it's become a bit of a problem, i might have an addicktion. Well, anyway, i have another dick appointment tonight, so hopefully he likes me!

Back