Sickening: White man traveled to NY to ******* black men for taking White Woman

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
I first heard about this story today from my pops, who heard it from my uncle. My pops asked if I heard about this story in which I was like nah and how come he didn't see anything on the news about it?

So I googled "White man travels to NY to ******* Black men..." and this is what I got, story below.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Like my brother Tip said: "Be alert, look alive, and act like you know..."

Don't think these mad-men are not lurking on here too - especially in the euphoria of this Trump - Trumpet of white nation business being amplified now. I've seen alot of comments from people on here I've been suspicious of harboring some ill intentions and I've already warned a few brothers of some suspicious type set-up ******* I thought I saw on here of dudes being led into an ambush. RIP to Timothy Caughman for being a causality of a nonsense war.

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21)
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
Dr.Martin Luther King Jr.

~BBB76

Maryland man who visited NYC to ******* black men is Army vet with ties to hate group

He was a white Army vet on a sick mission to ******* black men.

James Jackson, 28, rode a bus from Baltimore to New York Friday with the sole purpose of stalking and killing black men for a statement-making media spectacle, police said. He’s accused of fatally stabbing Timothy Caughman, 66, in Midtown on Monday night.

Cops said Jackson’s deep-seated racism stretched back more than a decade — to a time before he entered the military in March 2009.

Jackson ended up serving a little more than three years with the Army, bouncing from Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri to Fort Huachuca in Arizona before a tour in Afghanistan from December 2010 to November 2011, Army officials said.

Attacker in Midtown stabbing admits he wanted to ******* black men

james-harris-jackson-perp-walk.jpg
He was later stationed in Baumholder, Germany, and discharged in 2012, officials said.

Records show Jackson received several awards for his service including an Army Good Conduct Medal, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and an Afghanistan Campaign Medal with two campaign stars.

Police said Jackson is a member of a known hate group in Maryland but did not identify the group.

article-stab23n-0322.jpg
Timothy Caughman, 66, was killed in Midtown on Monday night.

Attempts to reach Jackson's relatives were not successful.

Fatally stabbed New Yorker loved meeting Hollywood stars

Neighbors in the predominantly white, middle-class Baltimore suburb where Jackson grew up said the family had moved.

"I only knew him when he was growing up and he worked in my yard, took care of my grass and was a very responsible young man," Carolyn Brooks from Towson, Md., told the Daily News.

jackson23n-2-web.jpg
James Jackson is accused of using this weapon to ******* Timothy Caughman.

A former Baltimore building manager, Marcus Dagan, said Jackson stiffed the landlord on seven months' worth of rent, and was "definitely weird." He said Jackson touted his military background, and claimed he was studying to become a lawyer.

"He was absolutely anti-social," Dagan said. "Misfit would be the word. Shaking hands with him, he was a dead fish."

REF: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/closer-md-man-visited-nyc-*******-black-men-article-1.3006182

White man traveled to New York to ******* black men and ‘make a statement,’ police say

... Authorities described the suspected attacker as someone who had long harbored feelings of hatred toward black men before violently acting on them this week. Police said he carried out the attack in a way that intended to draw attention.

“The reason why he picked New York is ’cause it’s the media capital of the world,” said William Aubry, assistant chief of the New York City Police Department. “And he wanted to make a statement.”

REF: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...**-black-men-and-make-a-statement-police-say/

To the Conscience of Hate, words to ponder:

The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral,
begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy.
Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it.
Through violence you may ******* the liar,
but you cannot ******* the lie, nor establish the truth.
Through violence you may ******* the hater,
but you do not ******* hate.
In fact, violence merely increases hate.
So it goes.
Returning violence for violence multiplies violence,
adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness:
only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Cowardice asks the question - is it safe?
Expediency asks the question - is it politic?
Vanity asks the question - is it popular?
But conscience asks the question - is it right?
And there comes a time when one must take a position
that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular;
but one must take it because it is right.

Nonviolence is the answer
to the crucial political and moral questions of our time:
the need for man to overcome oppression and violence
without resorting to oppression and violence.
Man must evolve for all human conflict
a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation.
The foundation of such a method is love.

Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech,
Stockholm, Sweden, December 11, 1964

A nation that continues year after year
to spend more money on military defense
than on programs of social uplift
is approaching spiritual death.

Where Do We Go from Here: Chaos or Community?, 1967

Man was born into barbarism
when killing his fellow man
was a normal condition of existence.
He became endowed with a conscience.
And he has now reached the day
when violence toward another human being
must become as abhorrent as eating another's flesh.

Why We Can't Wait, 1963

Somehow this madness must cease.
We must stop now.
I speak as a baby of God and brother
to the suffering poor of Vietnam.
I speak for those whose land is being laid waste,
whose homes are being destroyed,
whose culture is being subverted.
I speak for the poor in America
who are paying the double price
of smashed hopes at home
and death and corruption in Vietnam.
I speak as a citizen of the world,
for the world as it stands aghast
at the path we have taken.
I speak as an American
to the leaders of my own nation.
The great initiative in this war is ours.
The initiative to stop it must be ours.

The Trumpet of Conscience, 1967

Darkness cannot drive out darkness;
only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate;
only love can do that.
Hate multiplies hate,
violence multiplies violence,
and toughness multiplies toughness
in a descending spiral of destruction....
The chain reaction of evil --
hate begetting hate,
wars producing more wars --
must be broken,
or we shall be plunged
into the dark abyss of annihilation.

Strength To Love, 1963

REF: http://www.drmartinlutherkingjr.com/mlkquotes.htm

This has been in the news for a while. It's a tragedy but these sorts of attacks at extremely rare and not something to be overly concerned by.

Lol a guy who likens himself to a ******* for white folks sickended over a black man being slaughtered like a ******* by the very same white males you tap dance for with your desperate for pussy dumpster diving ass.

Delete and remove my account. This is the biggest pathetic group of black males on the web. The guys and women you think you are "dominating" still see you nothing more than inhumane sex objects which is why this story has no legs on this site.

Adios losers

This has been in the news for a while. It's a tragedy but these sorts of attacks at extremely rare and not something to be overly concerned by.
Not sure if we should not be concerned about that. But it is surely not something anyone can do anything about to prevent things like that from happening.

It is good that all of us have our free will and live in relative freedom. :) But with over six billion people on this planet there will always be someone who does bad. :(

@bigblackbull76: Martin Luther King Jr. was a wise man!

Last edited:
Lol a guy who likens himself to a ******* for white folks sickended over a black man being slaughtered like a ******* by the very same white males you tap dance for with your desperate for pussy dumpster diving ass.

Delete and remove my account. This is the biggest pathetic group of black males on the web. The guys and women you think you are "dominating" still see you nothing more than inhumane sex objects which is why this story has no legs on this site.

Adi

Adios losers

Adios losers
You joined this pathetic group. Remove yourself and go spill your hatred somewhere else.

Ha, the guy wanted to ******* black people to stop the type of thing we're doing on this site. If you ever read any white nationalist publications or forums, you'll see they obsessed with the IR hotwife and cuckold community. A black man who has sex with white women, especially married ones, is their biggest fear.

I first heard about this story today from my pops, who heard it from my uncle. My pops asked if I heard about this story in which I was like nah and how come he didn't see anything on the news about it?

So I googled "White man travels to NY to ******* Black men..." and this is what I got, story below.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Like my brother Tip said: "Be alert, look alive, and act like you know..."

Don't think these mad-men are not lurking on here too - especially in the euphoria of this Trump - Trumpet of white nation business being amplified now. I've seen alot of comments from people on here I've been suspicious of harboring some ill intentions and I've already warned a few brothers of some suspicious type set-up ******* I thought I saw on here of dudes being led into an ambush. RIP to Timothy Caughman for being a causality of a nonsense war.

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21)
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

~BBB76

Maryland man who visited NYC to ******* black men is Army vet with ties to hate group

He was a white Army vet on a sick mission to ******* black men.

James Jackson, 28, rode a bus from Baltimore to New York Friday with the sole purpose of stalking and killing black men for a statement-making media spectacle, police said. He’s accused of fatally stabbing Timothy Caughman, 66, in Midtown on Monday night.

Cops said Jackson’s deep-seated racism stretched back more than a decade — to a time before he entered the military in March 2009.

Jackson ended up serving a little more than three years with the Army, bouncing from Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri to Fort Huachuca in Arizona before a tour in Afghanistan from December 2010 to November 2011, Army officials said.

Attacker in Midtown stabbing admits he wanted to ******* black men

He was later stationed in Baumholder, Germany, and discharged in 2012, officials said.

Records show Jackson received several awards for his service including an Army Good Conduct Medal, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and an Afghanistan Campaign Medal with two campaign stars.

Police said Jackson is a member of a known hate group in Maryland but did not identify the group.

Timothy Caughman, 66, was killed in Midtown on Monday night.

Attempts to reach Jackson's relatives were not successful.

Fatally stabbed New Yorker loved meeting Hollywood stars

Neighbors in the predominantly white, middle-class Baltimore suburb where Jackson grew up said the family had moved.

"I only knew him when he was growing up and he worked in my yard, took care of my grass and was a very responsible young man," Carolyn Brooks from Towson, Md., told the Daily News.

James Jackson is accused of using this weapon to ******* Timothy Caughman.

A former Baltimore building manager, Marcus Dagan, said Jackson stiffed the landlord on seven months' worth of rent, and was "definitely weird." He said Jackson touted his military background, and claimed he was studying to become a lawyer.

"He was absolutely anti-social," Dagan said. "Misfit would be the word. Shaking hands with him, he was a dead fish."

REF: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/closer-md-man-visited-nyc-*******-black-men-article-1.3006182

White man traveled to New York to ******* black men and ‘make a statement,’ police say

... Authorities described the suspected attacker as someone who had long harbored feelings of hatred toward black men before violently acting on them this week. Police said he carried out the attack in a way that intended to draw attention.

“The reason why he picked New York is ’cause it’s the media capital of the world,” said William Aubry, assistant chief of the New York City Police Department. “And he wanted to make a statement.”

REF: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...**-black-men-and-make-a-statement-police-say/
I here you man. That's why I'm gonna meet up in public and take the lady back to my truck. If they are a couple samething applies. I still have to take the lady back to my truck for a session to earn trust.

Back