show your queen of spades tattoo

would you gt a queen of spades tattoo?

• Total voters
I’m so excited! My wife now wants to get a tattoo just above her clit, that while classy, will in some way show a hint that her pussy craves BBC.....not sure what she has planned and it will be a real/permanent tattoo, she said it won’t just be a queen of spade symbol but some artwork with a spade in it. I can’t wait to see what she goes and gets! I get horny enough watching her walk around naked and seeing her little slit and thinking about all the black cocks it’s milked dry! To be able to see a tattoo, a real one with a BBC owned meaning, I’ll be hard all the time thinking about all the hard BBC’s that have and will continue to own her married pussy!!

I’m so excited! My wife now wants to get a tattoo just above her clit, that while classy, will in some way show a hint that her pussy craves BBC.....not sure what she has planned and it will be a real/permanent tattoo, she said it won’t just be a queen of spade symbol but some artwork with a spade in it. I can’t wait to see what she goes and gets! I get horny enough watching her walk around naked and seeing her little slit and thinking about all the black cocks it’s milked dry! To be able to see a tattoo, a real one with a BBC owned meaning, I’ll be hard all the time thinking about all the hard BBC’s that have and will continue to own her married pussy!!
share a picture when she gets it

Back