show your queen of spades tattoo

would you gt a queen of spades tattoo?

• Total voters
Confidence is one thing but being real is another too many people especially women are afraid for their husbands or their boyfriends to know that they like fucking black men or too many women are afraid that's what Society will say fuck what Society will say as long as you're a good person who cares fuck who you want to fuck as long as it's consensual and number two if you want to fuck black men get real get a real Queen of Spades tattoo it will show your sign of respect to black men and it will show your dedication to black men too many fakes in the world have a nice day
Well said...

My cousin Hannah got Blackened when she was only 14. Now she's 20 with her second real serious Black boyfriend Richard. They both are really in to tattoos and get inked up together all the time.

Hannah has gotten so thick and heavy from taking all that huge, throbbing Black cock. I'm so happy for her. She knows White guys will never measure up (Womp womp womp...LOL)

I really wish and hope that Hannah gets a Queen Of Spades tattoo. I'm not sure how I would go about suggesting the idea to Hannah.

Does anyone here have any advice on how to go about approaching Richard and Hannah that she should get a Queen Of Spades tattoo? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Back