Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters

I explaned in this thread last week :)
Thank you very much!

They absolutely should !!! Sometimes when a white woman is on the fence about going black all it takes is one of her friends to confirm all the rumors she’s already been hearing are true , hey where’s Jan B when you need her true goat 🐐

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?
My wife is involved in a dominant women’s group , they have femdom parties and most of the dominant women are involved in cuckolding and from what my wife tells me that most have black bulls and they always try and get white women to date black men, my wife and I feel white women and especially married white women have a natural attraction to black men that shouldn’t be denied

Attachments

• 9429C55F-89AC-4958-8C18-B9D89B10888A.jpeg
    9429C55F-89AC-4958-8C18-B9D89B10888A.jpeg
    719.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 4D55C3D3-6B45-4BFC-A700-AF4E247DD26D.jpeg
    4D55C3D3-6B45-4BFC-A700-AF4E247DD26D.jpeg
    719.7 KB · Views: 72
This is super hot. It is a fantasy of mine that my wife recruits other Asian women to cuckold their boyfriends or husbands with very masculine, well endowed black men. It has the added benefit of upping her value to the black men and further humiliating me by giving him yet another sexual favor that she withholds from me, and of course, being open about her needs being met by her stud rather than me in front of more people.

My wife is involved in a dominant women’s group , they have femdom parties and most of the dominant women are involved in cuckolding and from what my wife tells me that most have black bulls and they always try and get white women to date black men, my wife and I feel white women and especially married white women have a natural attraction to black men that shouldn’t be denied
Beautiful

I belong to a relatively closed group and the only way a woman can get into the group is if she is brought in by one of the women in the group. We all prefer discretion, so typically a woman will be introduced to one of the bulls by a female member. To get the introduction there has to be a consensus among the women. If things go well and she wants to continue she is slowly assimilated into the group. If she can't be discrete she never gets past the one bull that fucked her first. Same basic rules apply for new bulls except they must be approved by the bulls in the group.
Very nice social club that you have there white woman and black men only sounds reasonable to me , my wife wouldn’t last in that group she’s an exhibitionist she likes some people see her with her black lover our neighbors always see them together here leaving and coming back together if they are out side my wife will kiss him so they see her lol it turns us on lol

Back