Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Love u women who do recruit. If anyone of you amazing ladies wanna hang out with me and my wife nd help recruit her for some fun times I would be down fully. she knows all about my love for this and is starting to get into it a little. I just would like to reach out to any ladies or couples around who are ito this and have experience mske her ferl more secure that it could be a good thing

Wish I could find a woman in her late 60s/early 70's in my area to become friends with my wife...
My wife doesn't have many girl friends but the 3 girl friends she has ,well they are close and it just happens they are all strictly BBC only so they have that in common, they all get together go to this club that was for black guys and white girls to hook up and we'll my wife and her friends always managed to do a whole lotta fuckin and during the week they'd get together at my house and talk about the guys and all the fucking in front of me, I'd served them tea they all ******* herbal tea and I'd roll the joints and I receive just about ever insult and put down you could imagine but all critical of my lack of masculinity

Back