Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
One of my partners close friends was asking let's say one too many questions about it when she found out. She was clearly interested but didn't want to say anything. My partner hooked her up with one of her bulls and he fucked her on the first night. Apparently she couldn't walk after 😂 she's catching feelings for him though which is a big No, he's very clear he's there to fuck only

My wife tirelessly recruited friends she knew loved sex, had only been in relationships with white men, had asked over the years about the sex and penis size and knew they were targets for BBC. I’m actually shocked at a few of the women she has converted, didn’t think it possible with two and expected it with the other three that were always flirty/talked kinky sex when they were over at the house drinking wine. She has talked 5 friends into trying BBC, two of those five have since talked one of their friends into it and Sunday, it is looking super positive #6 conversion for my wife is going down, it’s scheduled as of now. My wife has an addiction/obsession now of sorts getting black cocks in white friends/acquaintances pussies, one of her recent conversions was a mid 30’s ******* of one of our close friends. That has gone excellent and the wife said the ******* is already working on three of her friends and one has already said yes. By the end of this year, my wife could be a key influencer of over 10 white women trying BBC and so far, as far as my wife knows, none of them have been a one and done. A few are like my wife and are going crazy fucking BBC’s, a few are married and cheating so it’s a little more of a challenge for them but they both use our house mostly to cheat. The young girl/******* is single after her recent second divorce, very recently tried her first bbc with my wife, loved it and is going thru that post divorce slut stage and has fucked three additional black guys since fucking one of my wife’s bulls.

I’m amazed and seriously a little shocked, how much women love sex and when they get really good sex like BBC, how crazy they go….it’s just getting them over the mental hurdle of the taboo/interracial sex and learning how to enjoy NSA casual sex society shames them for. Once they get over that and enjoy the sex with a black man who’s really into this lifestyle and fucking white women, especially married white women, it’s game over for that pussy ever really wanting little white dicks again. I think my wife “mercy” fucks me a few times a month now just to keep me happy so I’ll continue to enjoy her being sexually free and licking her pussy all the time, especially when she’s freshly fucked.

also, my wife only started this recruitment fairly recently and then Covid really impacted things but now that’s it’s subsiding she has been aggressive…..the lady coming over Sunday (🤞) I told my wife years back she’d never get a black cock in. She is super excited because it’s so out of the norm and she’s worried she won’t follow thru and thinks it’s still 50/50 although she swore Thursday night girls night out with my wife and Shelly, who was the wife’s first convert, she gave in to their peer pressure, said what the hell, set it up so wide jumped right on it then. She has been divorced, 3rd time, for over a year and half and said she hasn’t been with any man in over two years. Such a shame, good looking, very good body and awesome tits she has shown me swimming in our pool ******* a few times.

Last edited:
A few my wife told how good the sex was and wanted to try it without much push, this is 4 of the 5 she’s converted right in our home and in our master bedroom bed!

1657988752550.jpeg
1657988774081.jpeg
1657988818279.jpeg
1657988851532.png
1657988893098.png
1657988979327.png
1657989026507.jpeg

wife and our married friend, who we have known and been friends with for around 40 years, in my bed with my wife, friend on left, my wife on right, about to her wife’s friend her first ever bbc, he had just shown up from getting off work and was in the shower getting ready.

1657989274428.jpeg
I clean both these pussies up regularly, in chastity of course especially when any woman is over for sex, it’s 100% about the bbc. She comes over sometimes when my wife is gone to meet bulls, I still clean her pussy and watch, as always, in chastity. If she’s over and the wife is gone, means my wife is over at a bulls house getting bbc too.

Attachments

• 1657988943126.jpeg
    1657988943126.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
My wife felt a little guilt because a few of her friends are married and are cheating. She also said, they have been telling her for years they were at wits end, the sex, which was good but not great but they still craved it, with their long term husbands was non existence….one has health issues, the other is way overweight, in his 60’s and just never wants it.

they are cheating but in their minds it’s only sex, they aren’t after anything else, just like my wife and they will tell you for fact, it’s actually been a marriage saver as they were so frustrated sexually, they were ready to leave.

My wife tirelessly recruited friends she knew loved sex, had only been in relationships with white men, had asked over the years about the sex and penis size and knew they were targets for BBC. I’m actually shocked at a few of the women she has converted, didn’t think it possible with two and expected it with the other three that were always flirty/talked kinky sex when they were over at the house drinking wine. She has talked 5 friends into trying BBC, two of those five have since talked one of their friends into it and Sunday, it is looking super positive #6 conversion for my wife is going down, it’s scheduled as of now. My wife has an addiction/obsession now of sorts getting black cocks in white friends/acquaintances pussies, one of her recent conversions was a mid 30’s ******* of one of our close friends. That has gone excellent and the wife said the ******* is already working on three of her friends and one has already said yes. By the end of this year, my wife could be a key influencer of over 10 white women trying BBC and so far, as far as my wife knows, none of them have been a one and done. A few are like my wife and are going crazy fucking BBC’s, a few are married and cheating so it’s a little more of a challenge for them but they both use our house mostly to cheat. The young girl/******* is single after her recent second divorce, very recently tried her first bbc with my wife, loved it and is going thru that post divorce slut stage and has fucked three additional black guys since fucking one of my wife’s bulls.

I’m amazed and seriously a little shocked, how much women love sex and when they get really good sex like BBC, how crazy they go….it’s just getting them over the mental hurdle of the taboo/interracial sex and learning how to enjoy NSA casual sex society shames them for. Once they get over that and enjoy the sex with a black man who’s really into this lifestyle and fucking white women, especially married white women, it’s game over for that pussy ever really wanting little white dicks again. I think my wife “mercy” fucks me a few times a month now just to keep me happy so I’ll continue to enjoy her being sexually free and licking her pussy all the time, especially when she’s freshly fucked.

also, my wife only started this recruitment fairly recently and then Covid really impacted things but now that’s it’s subsiding she has been aggressive…..the lady coming over Sunday (🤞) I told my wife years back she’d never get a black cock in. She is super excited because it’s so out of the norm and she’s worried she won’t follow thru and thinks it’s still 50/50 although she swore Thursday night girls night out with my wife and Shelly, who was the wife’s first convert, she gave in to their peer pressure, said what the hell, set it up so wide jumped right on it then. She has been divorced, 3rd time, for over a year and half and said she hasn’t been with any man in over two years. Such a shame, good looking, very good body and awesome tits she has shown me swimming in our pool ******* a few times.
I have a friend who has lived in the UK for many years and who has never been with a black man herself. She told me that from year to year she saw more and more of her friends who meet black guys. She also said that if she went on like this, she would have to try it herself, because at least three girls had already persuaded her to do so.

We went on a long trip right before Covid started thru Germany, France, Italy and Greece for our 30 year anniversary, took about a 31/2 week trip. My wife did pre trip searches and found and had really nice BBC’s in every city we visited….it was great watching her take some much BBC on such a special anniversary trip! She fucked a guy in Paris that ended up coming to our hotel three nights in a row and wearing her pussy out, right on the balcony the last night, I know a few people watched the show.

My wife’s pussy on the right with the fingers nails showing, our neighbor/long time friends pussy on top. These are two lovely married white pussies that absolutely love, lust, crave, desire 24/7/365 and get big black cock regularly. I’ve licked them both when full of black cum too!!!! Many, many lucky times!

View attachment 5250911
Lucky you?

My wife felt a little guilt because a few of her friends are married and are cheating. She also said, they have been telling her for years they were at wits end, the sex, which was good but not great but they still craved it, with their long term husbands was non existence….one has health issues, the other is way overweight, in his 60’s and just never wants it.

they are cheating but in their minds it’s only sex, they aren’t after anything else, just like my wife and they will tell you for fact, it’s actually been a marriage saver as they were so frustrated sexually, they were ready to leave.
This is the purpose of cuckolding!

Back