Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I always though that I was reasonably intelligent but you have proven me wrong since my wife divorced me because she preferred to be with her black lover.
I'm sorry! Please tell us more.
Anyway, marriage broken after a cheating, I mean: husband find out it and decide to break the marriage. Intelligent husband don't do that, actually, as in my case, is happy with that. If wife fall in love with an other man, in any case it's not cheating

I'm sorry! Please tell us more.
Anyway, marriage broken after a cheating, I mean: husband find out it and decide to break the marriage. Intelligent husband don't do that, actually, as in my case, is happy with that. If wife fall in love with an other man, in any case it's not cheating
My wife is the one who broke the marriage and filed for divorce. I never had a choice or a chance to try to save the marriage.
She was in an affair. To me, as the husband, she was cheating until the marriage was terminated despite the fact that she had fallen in love with her black boyfriend.

The word recruitment just makes me picture a booth with banners. Lol y’all gonna be waiving some “Sign Up for BBC Today” at 4th of July fests lol

and the long, long line of women will start queuing up at that booth so fast.
Have a lot of paper and pens ready…

"Who also said that white women won’t want to share the good news of what it means to have sex with a Black man for the very first time? It is like winning a lottery, or rather, accomplishing an incredible feat that up until then was a choosy gossip amongst them and their friends."

vlcsnap-2022-05-26-14h42m20s277.png

So, my wife has now converted 5 white women…..4 of them in their 50’s and the most recent that just happened a few days ago, was on of the daughters of one of the converts who at 34, had already been through 2 divorces and was complaining to my wife about sex with her two ex husbands and how tiny their cocks are.

Have also found out, two of the 4 she converted that were long term friends of ours, have on their own separately converted a friend each so my wife has essentially helped convert over the last 5 years, 7 white women to BBC, 4 of the 7 married, all but one in their mid to large 50’s. To our knowledge, when we say converted, it’s been a “once you go black, you don’t go back” with all of them!

Wife still has one target she’s working on, a recent divorced friend we have both known and have been friends with since high school. She is verbally there but has been for two-three months but won’t take the plunge. She’s blonde, just divorced for the third time in her life, pissed at white men, great body, fabulous tits, just outstanding natural DD’s that don’t sag to bad……wife is a good closer, has her right there, just thinks a night out, lots of alcohol and she’ll get BBC in this friend very soon.

I’m amazed how much white women, especially those like my wife and her friends who have converted, how easy it was to convert them once they got that first BBC Working those pussies and making them cum. I know there are white women out there getting good big white cocks that wouldn’t understand, but imagine being with a white man like me for years on end thinking is this all there is to intercourse? My wife admits her only orgasms with me ever have been oral, she says she “enjoys” my dick and it feels “nice” but when we’ve fucked thru the years, she fucks back but never bucks, moans, reacts like she’s been possessed by a demon, like she does when a BBC is in her.

Last edited:
Back