Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
A few my wife told how good the sex was and wanted to try it without much push, this is 4 of the 5 she’s converted right in our home and in our master bedroom bed!

View attachment 5250775
View attachment 5250777
View attachment 5250778
View attachment 5250779
View attachment 5250781
View attachment 5250788
View attachment 5250791

wife and our married friend, who we have known and been friends with for around 40 years, in my bed with my wife, friend on left, my wife on right, about to her wife’s friend her first ever bbc, he had just shown up from getting off work and was in the shower getting ready.

View attachment 5250798
I clean both these pussies up regularly, in chastity of course especially when any woman is over for sex, it’s 100% about the bbc. She comes over sometimes when my wife is gone to meet bulls, I still clean her pussy and watch, as always, in chastity. If she’s over and the wife is gone, means my wife is over at a bulls house getting bbc too.
Wow... Now thats a party at your house

Hey Kazz, I've had similar experiences also. When I first got involved with a black guy, there was only my best friend, her black boyfriend and then the black guy that was my new lover, who knew about me getting involved interracially. I was afraid to let anyone know about it, thinking I would lose them as a friend because of my choice.. but once I shared it with another girlfriend, I was amazed at how excited she got about it and kept pumping me for all the details.. and then I was really shocked when she told me that having sex with a black guy was her biggest fantasy, one she secretly talked about with another one of our good friends also.. Before I knew it, she called the other girl to meet up with us and for the next 2-3 hours, they were drilling me for details. To make a long story short, not long after, they both were dating black guys also.. Since then, I've become very open with my interracial relationship and have helped convert a number of my girlfriends, some of them even married.. I have found that helping another white woman go black is very exciting to me and I always welcome anyone who wants to talk to me about it..
Very nice J

So, my wife has now converted 5 white women…..4 of them in their 50’s and the most recent that just happened a few days ago, was on of the daughters of one of the converts who at 34, had already been through 2 divorces and was complaining to my wife about sex with her two ex husbands and how tiny their cocks are.

Have also found out, two of the 4 she converted that were long term friends of ours, have on their own separately converted a friend each so my wife has essentially helped convert over the last 5 years, 7 white women to BBC, 4 of the 7 married, all but one in their mid to large 50’s. To our knowledge, when we say converted, it’s been a “once you go black, you don’t go back” with all of them!

Wife still has one target she’s working on, a recent divorced friend we have both known and have been friends with since high school. She is verbally there but has been for two-three months but won’t take the plunge. She’s blonde, just divorced for the third time in her life, pissed at white men, great body, fabulous tits, just outstanding natural DD’s that don’t sag to bad……wife is a good closer, has her right there, just thinks a night out, lots of alcohol and she’ll get BBC in this friend very soon.

I’m amazed how much white women, especially those like my wife and her friends who have converted, how easy it was to convert them once they got that first BBC Working those pussies and making them cum. I know there are white women out there getting good big white cocks that wouldn’t understand, but imagine being with a white man like me for years on end thinking is this all there is to intercourse? My wife admits her only orgasms with me ever have been oral, she says she “enjoys” my dick and it feels “nice” but when we’ve fucked thru the years, she fucks back but never bucks, moans, reacts like she’s been possessed by a demon, like she does when a BBC is in her.
It's great to hear about wonderful ladies like your wife. It's nice feeling that she helped a number of her female friends to fuck black men. Who knows how many white babes will own her their gratitude in the end. There's so many white females who never fucked a black guy due to their shyness or lack of contact with black males. Ladies like your wife are a great asset for these white girls but also the black men who are benefiting from it all.

It's great to hear about wonderful ladies like your wife. It's nice feeling that she helped a number of her female friends to fuck black men. Who knows how many white babes will own her their gratitude in the end. There's so many white females who never fucked a black guy due to their shyness or lack of contact with black males. Ladies like your wife are a great asset for these white girls but also the black men who are benefiting from it all.
wish your wife would entice my wife to go black.

I don’t know if I would call it recruiting! But I think white women who are in the lifestyle should help young women like me to understand all of this
Young women who experience BBC should also be helping other women of all ages to enjoy black men too! Your friends, coworkers, adult aged family members too! Your mom,sisters,cousins,aunts,even grandma should be getting some big black cock too!

A few my wife told how good the sex was and wanted to try it without much push, this is 4 of the 5 she’s converted right in our home and in our master bedroom bed!

View attachment 5250775
View attachment 5250777
View attachment 5250778
View attachment 5250779
View attachment 5250781
View attachment 5250788
View attachment 5250791

wife and our married friend, who we have known and been friends with for around 40 years, in my bed with my wife, friend on left, my wife on right, about to her wife’s friend her first ever bbc, he had just shown up from getting off work and was in the shower getting ready.

View attachment 5250798
I clean both these pussies up regularly, in chastity of course especially when any woman is over for sex, it’s 100% about the bbc. She comes over sometimes when my wife is gone to meet bulls, I still clean her pussy and watch, as always, in chastity. If she’s over and the wife is gone, means my wife is over at a bulls house getting bbc too.
Wow she converted 5 other white girls, so fucking hot

Back