Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I guess you could say it is like eating sushi Sir you try them once and decide you don't like it so you don't eat it again
Why would you not like sushi? :p And perhaps you just don't like the ones with tuna but perhaps you'll love those with avocado and sesame. ;) No two are the same.

I can tell you must be new to this. JanB is a LEGEND!! her vids are all over xhamster everywhere. I live in N Indiana and I have not met her. She was in Indy. I talked to laura and christina both proteges of JanB. We never got around to hooking up because I had my hands full here in N ind. But during that time there was something in the water here for white wives. I had no problem finding white wives every week for years. I must have met with at least a 100 couples myself
Wow would like to have lived in that area

Half "recruited" - She was not a newbe with Black men. Just had no idea where to find one as she was not a local. So i showed her places. She ended up being quite flirty with one of the African guests in a bar that's run by a Ghanean couple. Most of their guests are usually Black and that's why i took her there. When i had to leave i excused myself, said "bye everyone" and left her where she was conversing with the one she had been flirted with before, surrounded by another four of his Black buddies. i bet she had an amazing night that night. after i left.

The other one i fully "recruited" because she got her black cherry popped by a Black friend i had introduced her to. Also i went on dropping things i had heard some of his ex girlfriends say which i think might have been what made her curious about him in the first place. ;) Ain't that what friends are for?
yes thats what friends are for

If white women should recruit other women, you should teach other black men to act like you! :D
The reason I think I was successful was being dependable and a man of my word. I was surprised that so many black men were fakers and not keeping their word. It made it a lot easier for me to stand out. Most of the couples I met were recommended from other couples. I looked like my profile pics, showed up on time never flaked out paid for the room. Then having clean hygiene laying the pipe and just being cool and laid back. It put everyone involved at ease. Ive been told all my life that people like me when they meet me. Its almost like dating in a sense because you have to make a good first impression. I think thats where a lot of brothas go wrong. Thinking they will show up with dick in hand and just fuck lol The couple has to like you before you fuck the wife. If your a asshole then having a big dick dont matter.

The reason I think I was successful was being dependable and a man of my word. I was surprised that so many black men were fakers and not keeping their word. It made it a lot easier for me to stand out. Most of the couples I met were recommended from other couples. I looked like my profile pics, showed up on time never flaked out paid for the room. Then having clean hygiene laying the pipe and just being cool and laid back. It put everyone involved at ease. Ive been told all my life that people like me when they meet me. Its almost like dating in a sense because you have to make a good first impression. I think thats where a lot of brothas go wrong. Thinking they will show up with dick in hand and just fuck lol The couple has to like you before you fuck the wife. If your a asshole then having a big dick dont matter.
I hope the other brothas are reading your words so they will become as successful as you

Facts, exactly 💯.

I would love to find a mature woman who my wife could relate to and could recruit my wife. If there are any women here who are in 40’s to 50’s and got a late start to being shared please reach out to me.

I am open to ideas of how to put you in contact with her.

Hi thanks for the response! I believe it would get my wife thinking about it more hearing from someone who has experienced it. Having someone to discuss it with would definitely get it in her head.
Yes I definitely agree

Yeah, a female friend just introduced me to her married friend last Thursday. We met at a restaurant, chop it up and the chemistry was good. So, definitely keep recruiting. Plus, other white women was looking, with curiosity. And we know what they say, " curiosity kills the cat" lol
Nice, bro. Hope you can fuck her and add her to your list.

I'm in awe of how many of my wife's friends show interest, the married ones, the single one's the one's dating white men. I'm living a real dream and my wife will work on any friend that will get listen, sober or ******* although she says most of the conversations about sex with them come out when alcohol is being consumed. My wife has converted her fair share of white friends to trying BBC, although I will say even though I've known a few of them for many years and they always came across kinky the most recent conquest was the polar opposite. We've had a friend that my wife has known since grade school, I've known her for 30 plus years and thru three marriages as well. Never in one million years times 10 did I ever think my wife could get her to try BBC, this lady was two things, 1. I'll say it, a tad racist and # 2. seemed very sexually prude. Well, after her third divorce back in January and being alone for most of this year, she confided in my wife a few weeks back how lonely and horny she was and that she needed some good sex. Wife kept pouring the wine and eventually led to more talk about sex and into our lifestyle. Floored her but a few days later she asked the wife more about it and within the next few weekends, wife had her out, got to talking about sex again and telling her just how good casual sex with "bulls" that really know how to fuck can be. wife had already been talking to one of her fav bulls about this for days in advance to this "girls night out" and the second our friend in a drunken moment agreed to give it a go, the text was sent. Wife took her to a hotel bar we just happened to rent a room earlier in the day at just in case, got a few more drinks and Mr Young Bull came in and met them. Two rounds later, wife was texting me "mission accomplished" and our friend who has always complained to my wife that sex just didn't feel good had her first of many that evening orgasms and squirted many times making a huge mess on the bed. She thought it was because she was ******* and somewhat embarrassed about it but admitted she had never in her life had sex half that good and commented that OMG, his penis is like four or more of my past sexual relationship guys.

She liked it so much, she is now into letting me watch one of these times and my wife told her how heavenly having your pussy licked afterwards feels.....friend asked her, do the Bulls do that afterwards so wife had to explain to her, no, my husband loves to and it is the best orgasms of the night. So, intrigued again, I might just be licking fresh BBC bull cum from now a third MILF pussy soon. I wanted this to happen for 35 plus years, then got my wife to finally do it and feed me creampies, now here I am cleaning two of our close friends pussies while being teased about my little locked white dick and I cherish and love every second of it!

BTW, this week starting Sunday, my wife has fucked 3 bulls and Monday night during the Chargers/Raiders game, my wife and the married friend she converted fucked a couple bulls in our bedroom while I was left in the media room watching the game but was interrupted 5 times to clean up the bulls mess....3 times my wife, all cream pies and one cream pie plus a load on the tits and belly of our friend. Sounds too good to be true but I wished for this and for some lucky damn reason, my wishes have been answered and came true.

I'm in awe of how many of my wife's friends show interest, the married ones, the single one's the one's dating white men. I'm living a real dream and my wife will work on any friend that will get listen, sober or ******* although she says most of the conversations about sex with them come out when alcohol is being consumed. My wife has converted her fair share of white friends to trying BBC, although I will say even though I've known a few of them for many years and they always came across kinky the most recent conquest was the polar opposite. We've had a friend that my wife has known since grade school, I've known her for 30 plus years and thru three marriages as well. Never in one million years times 10 did I ever think my wife could get her to try BBC, this lady was two things, 1. I'll say it, a tad racist and # 2. seemed very sexually prude. Well, after her third divorce back in January and being alone for most of this year, she confided in my wife a few weeks back how lonely and horny she was and that she needed some good sex. Wife kept pouring the wine and eventually led to more talk about sex and into our lifestyle. Floored her but a few days later she asked the wife more about it and within the next few weekends, wife had her out, got to talking about sex again and telling her just how good casual sex with "bulls" that really know how to fuck can be. wife had already been talking to one of her fav bulls about this for days in advance to this "girls night out" and the second our friend in a drunken moment agreed to give it a go, the text was sent. Wife took her to a hotel bar we just happened to rent a room earlier in the day at just in case, got a few more drinks and Mr Young Bull came in and met them. Two rounds later, wife was texting me "mission accomplished" and our friend who has always complained to my wife that sex just didn't feel good had her first of many that evening orgasms and squirted many times making a huge mess on the bed. She thought it was because she was ******* and somewhat embarrassed about it but admitted she had never in her life had sex half that good and commented that OMG, his penis is like four or more of my past sexual relationship guys.

She liked it so much, she is now into letting me watch one of these times and my wife told her how heavenly having your pussy licked afterwards feels.....friend asked her, do the Bulls do that afterwards so wife had to explain to her, no, my husband loves to and it is the best orgasms of the night. So, intrigued again, I might just be licking fresh BBC bull cum from now a third MILF pussy soon. I wanted this to happen for 35 plus years, then got my wife to finally do it and feed me creampies, now here I am cleaning two of our close friends pussies while being teased about my little locked white dick and I cherish and love every second of it!

BTW, this week starting Sunday, my wife has fucked 3 bulls and Monday night during the Chargers/Raiders game, my wife and the married friend she converted fucked a couple bulls in our bedroom while I was left in the media room watching the game but was interrupted 5 times to clean up the bulls mess....3 times my wife, all cream pies and one cream pie plus a load on the tits and belly of our friend. Sounds too good to be true but I wished for this and for some lucky damn reason, my wishes have been answered and came true.
Please tell me how common is it? How many white girls had your wife heard admitting bbc is better and blacks are superior? How many once they try black never want to go back?

Yeah, a female friend just introduced me to her married friend last Thursday. We met at a restaurant, chop it up and the chemistry was good. So, definitely keep recruiting. Plus, other white women was looking, with curiosity. And we know what they say, " curiosity kills the cat" lol
How big are y'all? How big are most black BBC's? Compared to whiteboys...is it true how common it is for blacks to have huge ones?

Back