Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I can tell you must be new to this. JanB is a LEGEND!! her vids are all over xhamster everywhere. I live in N Indiana and I have not met her. She was in Indy. I talked to laura and christina both proteges of JanB. We never got around to hooking up because I had my hands full here in N ind. But during that time there was something in the water here for white wives. I had no problem finding white wives every week for years. I must have met with at least a 100 couples myself
100 couples? Well, you too are a legend ;):love:

Yeah, a female friend just introduced me to her married friend last Thursday. We met at a restaurant, chop it up and the chemistry was good. So, definitely keep recruiting. Plus, other white women was looking, with curiosity. And we know what they say, " curiosity kills the cat" lol
How common have you heard whitegirls secretly admit they want black cock and think blacks are superior? How common do you think it is with especially girls in their 20s or younger? Please don't keep making them go black, whiteboys need a chance too. Please.

I can tell you must be new to this. JanB is a LEGEND!! her vids are all over xhamster everywhere. I live in N Indiana and I have not met her. She was in Indy. I talked to laura and christina both proteges of JanB. We never got around to hooking up because I had my hands full here in N ind. But during that time there was something in the water here for white wives. I had no problem finding white wives every week for years. I must have met with at least a 100 couples myself
If white women should recruit other women, you should teach other black men to act like you! :D

Please don't do this. Please 😭, if I can't compete how will I ever get to make love to a white girl, they'll all go black 😭. They have to think whiteboys size dick is good. You're not giving us a chance....please I'm begging
No, we must not have a chance! We can stroke ourself and clean up :LOL:

what's half?
Half "recruited" - She was not a newbe with Black men. Just had no idea where to find one as she was not a local. So i showed her places. She ended up being quite flirty with one of the African guests in a bar that's run by a Ghanean couple. Most of their guests are usually Black and that's why i took her there. When i had to leave i excused myself, said "bye everyone" and left her where she was conversing with the one she had been flirted with before, surrounded by another four of his Black buddies. i bet she had an amazing night that night. after i left.

The other one i fully "recruited" because she got her black cherry popped by a Black friend i had introduced her to. Also i went on dropping things i had heard some of his ex girlfriends say which i think might have been what made her curious about him in the first place. ;) Ain't that what friends are for?

Last edited:
Back