Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Yes definitely, us white women should recruit as many as possible.
Yeah, a female friend just introduced me to her married friend last Thursday. We met at a restaurant, chop it up and the chemistry was good. So, definitely keep recruiting. Plus, other white women was looking, with curiosity. And we know what they say, " curiosity kills the cat" lol

Yeah, a female friend just introduced me to her married friend last Thursday. We met at a restaurant, chop it up and the chemistry was good. So, definitely keep recruiting. Plus, other white women was looking, with curiosity. And we know what they say, " curiosity kills the cat" lol
Cuckold, wives and bulls, working all together and talking freely, we will increase the chances of meeting and the number of fucks between women and black men

My wife was introduced by her hair dresser oh how hot it is to be with black men, before that it was a fantasy that she thought of but that’s the thing that made her understand that other pretty girls that she respected were doing it so that made it ok for her.
don’t think you bringing it up to other people is not worth it because it really is.

yes of course thats why JanB stands out in history among white wives. I cant think of any other white woman who has turned on more white women to black men than her. She has 100s of vids that document it. You can imagine how many she recruited that was not of tape.

It's like white men that want there wives blacked always tell them leave the computer on white wives with black men site and see what happens.

I can tell you must be new to this. JanB is a LEGEND!! her vids are all over xhamster everywhere. I live in N Indiana and I have not met her. She was in Indy. I talked to laura and christina both proteges of JanB. We never got around to hooking up because I had my hands full here in N ind. But during that time there was something in the water here for white wives. I had no problem finding white wives every week for years. I must have met with at least a 100 couples myself

I can tell you must be new to this. JanB is a LEGEND!! her vids are all over xhamster everywhere. I live in N Indiana and I have not met her. She was in Indy. I talked to laura and christina both proteges of JanB. We never got around to hooking up because I had my hands full here in N ind. But during that time there was something in the water here for white wives. I had no problem finding white wives every week for years. I must have met with at least a 100 couples myself
Take your word for it

Back