Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Have any of you lovely ladies ever organized a gathering where you invited some of your interested girl friends over to your house to party while also inviting some of your black male friends without telling the ladies in advance? If that took place how did the party progress?

If a friend is open to the experience, sure. I don’t see any harm in recommending someone give it a try. If a friend is going through a separation or a divorce or just wanting a new experience in life, I don’t see any problem with suggesting they give it a try. However, it usually comes down to personal preference. If someone is open to the idea, great, I can help them make it happen. If they aren’t, then there’s nothing wrong with that either. We each have our own choices to make in life.

My first wife had a friend who had a black boyfriend. She used to tell my wife how much better the black boyfriend was than any of the white guys she had been with. Next thing my wife started hanging out with her friend, the boyfriend and one of his black buddies and wound up pregnant by the buddy. It was the beginning of the end of our marriage.

My first wife had a friend who had a black boyfriend. She used to tell my wife how much better the black boyfriend was than any of the white guys she had been with. Next thing my wife started hanging out with her friend, the boyfriend and one of his black buddies and wound up pregnant by the buddy. It was the beginning of the end of our marriage.
Sorry for your loss.

Back