Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I’m glad I was
Seeing you like women also I hope you were lezzed too. ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

Yes. Absolutely!
Sweet seeing you around again! I hope you enjoy lezzing other women too and more than we last spoke. ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

I recently had a threesome with my white friend girl and one of my black friends. She thought we were going to have a threesome with my white husband but I surprised her with her first black guy. She was hesitant at first and I had to help her ease into the idea of going black. I had to play with her a little to warm her up and get her hot while she talked with my friend. He leaned in and started playing with her and kissing her. Not long after that I personally guided his black cock inside her pussy. They had a wonderful time and it was so hot. She called me tonight and told me she has a date with her first black guy and if all goes right she was going to take him home with her. I think I successfully converted her to black cock.

I think having a female friend encourage can be what some women need to start cuckolding especially. Having someone to to talk to about the lifestyle candidly is probably one of the things my wife needs to really make it happen. She's into the idea for sure - but I think having a female friend to gossip with over a glass of wine, and also to introduce her to smart, sexy, alpha men she can trust and relax around because they are a known quantity would make our fantasies reality.

So, yes, they should!

I wish more women would recruit. I work early morning hours. Does anyone know women who are available during the day? Maybe teachers or women who work different shifts? Help!!

CB4BE87F-9AE1-49FD-A80E-382D5E598883.png3C0E901C-EF90-4E8D-A09A-B1A308D4D3F5.png49BF48F1-4808-4D1C-8BAF-491C72D4E7F2.jpegMy wife is super close to converting friend #5 to try BBC....this one will be a doozy too because she has been a sexual prude most her life and is going thru divorce #3 right now....he’s leaving her for lack of sex. She tells my wife she just doesn’t like sex that much....my wife has been working to convince her it’s not the sex that’s bad but the cock she’s fucking. She showed my wife pics on her phone of her soon to be ex’s dick and said it was about the same as husband one and two. Wife just laughed and said, about like my husbands and showed her pics of mine locked up and several of her black boyfriends for comparison. Friend was blown away first off knowing now that wife and I have such a good marriage although she/wife fucks mostly other men/black men and two, that big cocks could be that much of a difference maker. Friend wasn’t too convinced I really knew but wife showed her pic or me laying under her licking a bulls balls and then his cock in my mouth and wife told her, bull had just came on me and pulled out and I sucked him clean. Wife told her how I can’t wait to get my rewards for her naughty deeds. Friend has been quizzing more and wants to now see my cock locked up and asked if I could be there if she goes thru with this, says she wants to see a black cock my wife fucks in my mouth. Said she has been so turned on by that since seeing it and wants to watch me be there in support of wife taking black cock and loving it and see me get my reward. Has also asked wife, if she would let me clean her pussy up if she tries it because wife has been telling her as great as the bbc cock is how intense the orgasms are when I get my reward. Wife asked me and I’m like, hell yes!!! We’ve known this woman almost all our life’s so it’s super hot and I’ve always wanted to see her naked, she’s got a voluptuous body, like a very small and shapely bbw but she’s not big but has enormous tits. I’m gonna keep pushing wife to convert her, I think some alcohol and more dirty talk and a girls night out soon and it will happen. I’m betting like friends 1-4, once the BBC enters, she will be hooked!!! Seems like you ladies in your 40’s and up love fucking and in particular, love fucking BBC! I’m a little nervous about her seeing my locked cock, known this woman since childhood and she sees me as being very alpha, gonna be so humiliating and such a turn on if it happens. When it does, I’ll reply with facts. Conversions #2 and 3 below...first two pics are wife and friend from high school who she converted late 2018....last is a pic or a friend who was into swinging but hadn’t tried black cock. Wife got them both to try and that old saying has proven to exist for a reason, once they went black, they haven’t gone back.

Last edited:
Yes the addiction starts after the first time, a female will crave it, but black men need to be accountable and travel more. Places like Australia they would get so much pussy but they rarely come here
I have heard this from a coworker that was in the Navy who said when his ship docked in Australia black men were in high demand and were the ones getting pussy. FACT!

Last edited:
Back