should white women be collared, leashed and whipped by their black masters?

should white women be collared, leashed and whipped by their black masters?

• Total voters
I want to be on all fours like a bitch in heat ha ha!! Gagged with dollar bills and degraded by being called Floozy Face, Dumb Slut, Trailer Trash Whore...
Beat those black beasts on my head and face and make me bark like a puppy in pain!! Finish it off by spitting and shooting loads of black seed on my face ha ha :mstickle: :wub: :blackgrimace: :wub: :wub:
Seriously a woman came up with this name and wrote this. Really?

Whippings for misbehaving, maintenance, and correction.
Yes of course without any reservation, but this is not for the fair of heart.
It is not for someone that is playing Dom and has no idea of what the D/s
commitment entails. If she is owned then she is the responsibility of her owner.
Trained right an endless gift. Those who know, know.
I have to agree with this. However, whipping should be done with care, never extreme. If the Som is careful and responsible, it would serve for this purpose and eve spice the relationship. But never should be harmful. Collar and leash are very erotic.

I am very comfortable with collar and leash. Here is another pic of my first collar and leash.
My husband is often on a leash when we do BBC parties. He is not comfortable but accepts his place.

I am very comfortable with collar and leash. Here is another pic of my first collar and leash.
My husband is often on a leash when we do BBC parties. He is not comfortable but accepts his place.
You both look good in a collar...

Beautiful I would really love to see my wife in this situation with a black male

One has to wonder of the context though. If this is a consensual agreement then by all means.
However, if this is something that is expected then no.
Nope not expected..,..just submissive role play migration. Some couples like being dominated by a Black male, Never a dull moment in the bedroom

Whippings for misbehaving, maintenance, and correction.
Yes of course without any reservation, but this is not for the fair of heart.
It is not for someone that is playing Dom and has no idea of what the D/s
commitment entails. If she is owned then she is the responsibility of her owner.
Trained right an endless gift. Those who know, know.
Well said!

Definitely not!!!!

To me, women are to be cuddled, loved, and romanced. The sadistic pleasure enjoyed by the male in humiliating a woman is not normal. The sexual 'high' arrived by a situation like this is enjoyed by only one, ....... him! It is not a loving, caring scenario.

Back