should white women be collared, leashed and whipped by their black masters?

should white women be collared, leashed and whipped by their black masters?

• Total voters
We can call it full of *******. I wish to be invited to the party I was left out of got no intensive purposes. Nobody ever truthfully gave me the game. Now we are where we are. I stay with sex dominance and money on the brain. I like mine older and submissive. When the party starting? I'm running out of patience. We can't keep changing the rules when there were no rules given. Respectfully.

Let the games begin. My form of pleasure hasn't been encountered yet. I'm thoroughly waiting to unleash. A short time of pain in terms of hours and unwanted humiliation. Life is good on the other side It will be thrill to all that witness. Pressure buss pipes. Bitches will be trained and ran thru accordingly under my direction. The more disrespect that is given. The more punishment should be expected and welcomed by the submissive for me the Dom. 18 and up please apply.

Last edited:
I've been whipped a few times by black men and women in the past, sometimes for not showing respect, or disobeying . I usually deserved it,lol.
I enjoy being subservient to black men and women, and believe in their superiority.
I’m just curious, were you married at the time?

Reactions: wit
Well its pretty obvious to anyone with an iq over 5 that it is fantasy / situation dependant.... white chicks have been collard and whipped as slaves for thousands of years (hyksos semite herders had white slaves in second dynasty of ancient egypt,.berbers and ottomans prized white blond slaves as did goths etc) so the taboo of it has worn a bit thin..All depends on situation... any fool (that 5 iq guy probably) can beat a woman, it takes skill and brains to ellicit submission.
An intelligent answer for once. Lol

Back