should white women be collared, leashed and whipped by their black masters?

should white women be collared, leashed and whipped by their black masters?

• Total voters
My gf needs a very rough training by all the black guys here.
Please login or become a member to view

Whippings for misbehaving, maintenance, and correction.
Yes of course without any reservation, but this is not for the fair of heart.
It is not for someone that is playing Dom and has no idea of what the D/s
commitment entails. If she is owned then she is the responsibility of her owner.
Trained right an endless gift. Those who know, know.
Words of wisdom Sir.

Definitely not!!!!

To me, women are to be cuddled, loved, and romanced. The sadistic pleasure enjoyed by the male in humiliating a woman is not normal. The sexual 'high' arrived by a situation like this is enjoyed by only one, ....... him! It is not a loving, caring scenario.
Never judge other's one fetishes or desires or fantasies
Never decide what is normal and what is not

If you gotta go thru a lotta unwanted pain act before the money and the pleasure. Somebody everybody gotta pay for the blind. A person doesn't know limits until they allow themselves to be pushed to maximum pain and pleasure once as directed and no more. Some people get down on ra*e, I don't but I'm Including myself. Everyone has pent up desires that, in a lifestyle like this one, I'm no vet, will be freely released. Everything is good in the right hand. Years of Loyal desire unleashed. It's all particulars. Live and let live I say. We only got one here.

Last edited:
If rap* is required and or certain one time activity none hetero activity. As a way of being "beat in" to a society in which one should've been inherently in. Lack of communication poses a problem. Being collared and left at the hands of your master. Can't be a problem and shouldn't and won't be tolerated. The truth always sets us free. A king is a king if recognized or not given recognition. They won't stop until mouths are open on their knees for his natural born black king desires. Game should always recognize game. Don't open Pandora's box then try and close it. With my limited experience it didn't work like that

Back