should white women be collared, leashed and whipped by their black masters?

should white women be collared, leashed and whipped by their black masters?

• Total voters
I am very comfortable with collar and leash. Here is another pic of my first collar and leash.
My husband is often on a leash when we do BBC parties. He is not comfortable but accepts his place.
The first time she put me on a leash with a Black man visiting utterly humbled and emasculated me, but was so erotic now I crave it all the time. Walking behind behind them from the parking lot through the hotel was rather scary too. I became very obedient…

Leashes and collars are a must in the BDSM lifestyle...especially the collar! The collar is most outward symbol that a submissive can wear that was given to them by their Dominant. It is usually the most important piece of jewelry worn as often as the Dominant desires. It SHOWS a strong symbol of commitment for both Dominant and submissive.
However, floggings :blackgrimace: especially intensity is based on the submissive/slave's limits and desires.

View media item 412399
View media item 427144
Very true for the leash and the collar.....it visualises physically to others....and underlines mentally the position

Whippings for misbehaving, maintenance, and correction.
Yes of course without any reservation, but this is not for the fair of heart.
It is not for someone that is playing Dom and has no idea of what the D/s
commitment entails. If she is owned then she is the responsibility of her owner.
Trained right an endless gift. Those who know, know.

My wife has a bull. they met five times and she s absolutely addict. I think she would certainly agree to be collared and leashed by him. I ve been watchinh him fuck her...it s fantastic.. She s a totally diffrent woman. with her Alpha male. Submissive, slutty, obedient I hardly believe my eyes and ears.
So I m quite certain she would say oK to collar and leash... and probably love it

Back