Should white women accept the fact that virile black men are constructed specifically for breeding and are not meant to be monogamous???

blackstud69

Male
Real Person
Should white women accept the fact that virile black men are constructed specifically for breeding and are not meant to be monogamous???

I just wanted to share my thoughts about being a black man in this world, where monogamous marriage is considered the norm, but even behind those marriages, there are swingers and cuckolds. Now at the age where I'm considered middle aged, I've met and encountered white women who I could not just see fucking, but having my children. I don't mind being a *******. For some men, the thought of being a ******* repulses them since they have a lot of responsibility, but for me, having lots of children is a huge blessing (Genesis 1:22), considering that they not only carry your genetics, but also your name. It's also a spiritual thing for me, seeing new people being born to live in this hectic and unpredictable world that carry my ******* and my name.

I've read and researched that even biblical figures like David, Solomon, Moses, Abraham, and others have two or more wives. In thee modern days, it's very depressing that there are people who would rather abort (I lean pro-choice) and I really don't have any problem with contraception, although when it comes to condoms personally I really don't like wearing them but that's another issue. The point I'm wearing is that sex is much more than a physical act, but a very spiritual one. I just don't like the fact that virile men have to be tied down to wearing a condom all the time, especially if they're sexually virile while men who aren't worth a damn have *******, either to not take care of them, or to make deficient children, when the old saying goes: only the strong survive!

I don't believe people should be ****** to have children, but for people who really want them, I believe monogamy shouldn't be the rule, especially with the declining marriage rate that's going on throughout the country and eventually the world. I love black, white, and especially Latina (Puerto Rican/Domincan) women, but as far as white women goes, it's usually Italian women that I'm attracted to the most as far as white women goes. Yes, I've had a redhead and a blonde, and both were PAWGs, but the Italian woman rules as far as white women goes. Long black hair, soft olive skin, demure to even regular face, but a small waist, wide hips, and a soft phat ass is all that's needed for me. No pancake booty. Even if she's very pretty, if she doesn't have that phat ass, I won't even consider her!

Plus women with a small waist, wide hips, and a phat ass are very fertile, and as a virile black man, I believe that a man of my stock should have access to women like that not just for fucking alone. To this point, even though I like it, it's like eating chocolate cake and ice cream everyday. It tastes good and is sweet, but i's gets tiring and you want to do a whole lot more then just fuck and spry your seed all on her body. I believe that sex is primarily for procreation and the biggest ultimate fantasy isn't just fucking lots of women, but making sure that my seed, my *******, and my lineage is passed down to as many offspring as possible!!!

I just don't like the fact that you go through life with 1-2 *******, as it's pitiful. Even when I was a kid in the 1980's I can still remember seeing big families and that's what I long for, and which is why I moved out of the USA for living because I believe the tension between the black man and black woman has gotten so out of control, I don't believe that black people will exist for the next 40-50 years. I prefer to remain single, but even though unfortunately I don't have any children, I fantasize and I pry to G-d everyday that I'm able to ******* so many children that I could claim maybe a small town when I'm done with life!!! And while having lots of wives is impossible in these modern, but very lame times, I still fantasize about living in a world where I'm able to have lots of wives and I hope the world changes for that!

I just wanted to share my thoughts about being a black man in this world, where monogamous marriage is considered the norm, but even behind those marriages, there are swingers and cuckolds. Now at the age where I'm considered middle aged, I've met and encountered white women who I could not just see fucking, but having my children. I don't mind being a *******. For some men, the thought of being a ******* repulses them since they have a lot of responsibility, but for me, having lots of children is a huge blessing (Genesis 1:22), considering that they not only carry your genetics, but also your name. It's also a spiritual thing for me, seeing new people being born to live in this hectic and unpredictable world that carry my ******* and my name.

I've read and researched that even biblical figures like David, Solomon, Moses, Abraham, and others have two or more wives. In thee modern days, it's very depressing that there are people who would rather abort (I lean pro-choice) and I really don't have any problem with contraception, although when it comes to condoms personally I really don't like wearing them but that's another issue. The point I'm wearing is that sex is much more than a physical act, but a very spiritual one. I just don't like the fact that virile men have to be tied down to wearing a condom all the time, especially if they're sexually virile while men who aren't worth a damn have *******, either to not take care of them, or to make deficient children, when the old saying goes: only the strong survive!

I don't believe people should be ****** to have children, but for people who really want them, I believe monogamy shouldn't be the rule, especially with the declining marriage rate that's going on throughout the country and eventually the world. I love black, white, and especially Latina (Puerto Rican/Domincan) women, but as far as white women goes, it's usually Italian women that I'm attracted to the most as far as white women goes. Yes, I've had a redhead and a blonde, and both were PAWGs, but the Italian woman rules as far as white women goes. Long black hair, soft olive skin, demure to even regular face, but a small waist, wide hips, and a soft phat ass is all that's needed for me. No pancake booty. Even if she's very pretty, if she doesn't have that phat ass, I won't even consider her!

Plus women with a small waist, wide hips, and a phat ass are very fertile, and as a virile black man, I believe that a man of my stock should have access to women like that not just for fucking alone. To this point, even though I like it, it's like eating chocolate cake and ice cream everyday. It tastes good and is sweet, but i's gets tiring and you want to do a whole lot more then just fuck and spry your seed all on her body. I believe that sex is primarily for procreation and the biggest ultimate fantasy isn't just fucking lots of women, but making sure that my seed, my *******, and my lineage is passed down to as many offspring as possible!!!

I just don't like the fact that you go through life with 1-2 *******, as it's pitiful. Even when I was a kid in the 1980's I can still remember seeing big families and that's what I long for, and which is why I moved out of the USA for living because I believe the tension between the black man and black woman has gotten so out of control, I don't believe that black people will exist for the next 40-50 years. I prefer to remain single, but even though unfortunately I don't have any children, I fantasize and I pry to G-d everyday that I'm able to ******* so many children that I could claim maybe a small town when I'm done with life!!! And while having lots of wives is impossible in these modern, but very lame times, I still fantasize about living in a world where I'm able to have lots of wives and I hope the world changes for that!
My wife and I agree 100% with your thoughts on this topic. Born in the USA, she is 80% Italian. Her physical description largely fits your description of the typical Italian woman: black hair, soft olive skin, regular but attractive face, small waist, wide hips, and a soft phat ass. Her body is made for giving birth to babies, and her 37D teats produce sufficient milk to sustain them. She loves to have sex with men who can give her multiple orgasms, namely BLACK men. In return for the pleasure she receives, she has always been happy to spread her shapely legs and have Black bulls fill her welcoming, Italian/American married womb with load after load of potent Black baby-makers. A Black Middle School classmate popped her cherry (she was happy to give her virginity to him) and he was the first Black male to fill her womb with Black seed. She had been blacked and she would have no other men. During our honeymoon in Barbados, 5 local Black studs were happy to consummate my marriage for me, fucking her over and over again and each time filling her now married white womb with big loads of virile Bajan life-creating seed. She left Barbados with a Black (Bajan) baby developing in her White (Italian) womb. Highly fertile, she wound up being impregnated by a total of 7 different Black men We are grateful for these Black men for helping satisfy our goal of a large family. And we are happy that the African DNA of these men have been forwarded into future generations, as a result of my wife's love of having interracial sex with Black men. NBWO

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 9
  • 37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg
    37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 9
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 8
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 7
  • My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Rob, using his ass and thigh muscles to fuck my wife deep. He also liked me to kiss his black ...jpg
    Rob, using his ass and thigh muscles to fuck my wife deep. He also liked me to kiss his black ...jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 8
Back