Should I ?

Should I keep denying my husband of sex or give in to him ?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Never again

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
So I haven’t had sex with my husband in 2 months now . It’s because i get no pleasure having sex with him .. so should I keep this up to make sure my pussy stays tight for a king or should I give in to hubbys small ducket
Let him fuck.you as well.
For.a.real.bbc bull it is noting. The bull.will not fill.the streched made by your.husband.

So I haven’t had sex with my husband in 2 months now . It’s because i get no pleasure having sex with him .. so should I keep this up to make sure my pussy stays tight for a king or should I give in to hubbys small duck
Is he asking for or not ?

Doesn’t sound like a marriage
Retracted my "like" because some marriages are asexual. That doesn't mean they love or honor each other any less. Not everyone's "normal" is what we'd call our own, yet that doesn't nears said normal is flawed.... My wife allows me to sleep with other women and be a Bull for couples: Many would say that's "abnormal" and in all other senses of marriage we'd be considered conventional 🤷🏿‍♂️

Retracted my "like" because some marriages are asexual. That doesn't mean they love or honor each other any less. Not everyone's "normal" is what we'd call our own, yet that doesn't nears said normal is flawed.... My wife allows me to ******* with other women and be a Bull for couples: Many would say that's "abnormal" and in all other senses of marriage we'd be considered conventional 🤷🏿‍♂️
An asexual marriage is very rare so I’m not going to judge other marriages by that. I won’t call our marriage normal because we have sex with other people. A normal healthy marriage has love and as a woman I can tell you that love making with the man I love is on a level that I can never get from anyone else. Period

An asexual marriage is very rare so I’m not going to judge other marriages by that. I won’t call our marriage normal because we have sex with other people. A normal healthy marriage has love and as a woman I can tell you that love making with the man I love is on a level that I can never get from anyone else. Period
If we were all the same this existence would be Heaven...or Hell. Let's rejoice that we can appreciate what we have as our individualist "own".🤗

Retracted my "like" because some marriages are asexual. That doesn't mean they love or honor each other any less. Not everyone's "normal" is what we'd call our own, yet that doesn't nears said normal is flawed.... My wife allows me to ******* with other women and be a Bull for couples: Many would say that's "abnormal" and in all other senses of marriage we'd be considered conventional 🤷🏿‍♂️
Beauty of marriage is it can be whatever the couple decide it is.

Of course the meme is that vanilla monogamous marriages become quite sexless over time. I don't think sexual monogamy is natural to humanity. That isn't to say it is a bad thing, but it's probably not for most people.

So I haven’t had sex with my husband in 2 months now . It’s because i get no pleasure having sex with him .. so should I keep this up to make sure my pussy stays tight for a king or should I give in to hubbys small duck
This post sounds fake. If hubby is so small then why worry about him ruining your tightness for a king. Also check your spelling for ducks sake!

Make hubby into a subservient cuck and lock his little dick up in Chasity belt and where the key around your neck. Chasity belt and wear the key around your neck teach your little dick husband, lesson with your new bbc bulls as they pound and stretch and fill up your married pussy with there seed.

Back