Well the way i see it. Her life her choice. I personally would love to hit it off with her
You know what .. I will go .. and if he want to introduce me as a friend .. is ok .. if it something else also is ok … I love getting fuck by him and if we all are happy and ok with it, then as you said .. is our lives .. thank you for your comments .. I love all the answers and comments I got

You know what .. I will go .. and if he want to introduce me as a friend .. is ok .. if it something else also is ok … I love getting fuck by him and if we all are happy and ok with it, then as you said .. is our lives .. thank you for your comments .. I love all the answers and comments I got
Make sure to take some lovely sexy pics. I want to see that beautiful body of yours

I guess it can be quite dangerous .. I will see what I do .. I don’t even know how to go dress .. because usually with him there are no many clothes on me hehe
There is a lot of masturbatory fantasies going on in here (he and dad double teaming you, etc), but I think others have nailed it, your bull is getting feelings for you. Introducing you to his parents signifies a romantic relationship. If you're married, and choose to stay that way, it's getting a little dangerous.

It sounds like you've already made your decision, but he has definitely caught feeling for you, Like really badly. Plus, parents aren't dumb, when I met my ex husband's parents, he introduced me as a friend, as he didn't know how his parents would take to him being in a relationship with a white woman, and they saw right through it. It was uncomfortable, and that's with us being in a committed relationship with each other. Good luck girl, hope all goes well!

Curiosity is your friend here:
How has he described your relationship to his Dad?
Has he told you why he wants you to meet him?
What if you don't like him?

There is a lot of masturbatory fantasies going on in here (he and dad double teaming you, etc), but I think others have nailed it, your bull is getting feelings for you. Introducing you to his parents signifies a romantic relationship. If you're married, and choose to stay that way, it's getting a little dangerous.
Let’s be honest .. even I got those fantasies or thoughts when he said this to me … and I will not lie .. I even got a little bit wet haha .. however I talk to him to try to put everything in perspective .. following the advises you all gave me and everything is looking quite positive .. he made me clear is not with any other intention that he wants to introduce me and he said he just want to introduce me as a friend … which is great … I think we will go forward with the meeting and I’m sure everything will be fine

Oo good I'm sure they will like you just like there s on does it will be fun

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?

FK THAT

The last thing I'd do was introduce a woman who is into this lifestyle (never mind parents, but anyone I know) to friends and family, not a chance.

How's it gonna work ?

Mum : "So how do you meet" ?
Bull : "We meet on a cuckold site, that's a website for white wives to have sex with blk dudes, She's married and has a husband"

Yeah good luck with that lol

And to honest, he's obviously catching feelings, he needs to understand what this game is.

The game is :

You book a hotel room

You drop the bread
You drop the lead

And you leave. That's it

Last edited:
FK THAT

The last thing I'd do was introduce a woman who is into this lifestyle (never mind parents, but anyone I know) to friends and family, not a chance.

How's it gonna work ?

Mum : "So how do you meet" ?
Bull : "We meet on a cuckold site, that's a website for white wives to have sex with blk dudes, She's married and has a husband"

Yeah good luck with that lol

And to honest, he's obviously catching feelings, he needs to understand what this game is.

The game is :

You book a hotel room

You drop the bread
You drop the lead

And you leave. That's it
This was a really passionate message .. haha … just remember not everybody thinks like you .. it is great you would never do that .. great .. but there are another 7 Bn people living here too .. anyhow, thanks for the advice and I hope the question of how we meet doesn’t pop up :)

Back