I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?
I would generally advise against it. Think, what is the purpose of seeing parents of your bull? What makes bull suggest it? What would be considered by parents in this situation?

Formal? So he will be your boyfriend and you husband is ok with that? Once tou catch feelings for a bull, is he just your bull then? And what is it after?
So many questions haha .. my husband is not taking it seriously .. he just want to see how everything evolves .. also I think he got quite horny when I told him this .. who know what go though his mind .. about my feelings .. I love his cock for sure .. but I also like him a lot .. he is a nice guy and we have great time together …

You sound so foolish why would you even contemplate going to meet this guy's ******* you already know the deal you know he's catching feelings for you and why would your husband tell you it would be okay that's really sounds Odd as well and then you state that you told him you just want to have sex and not change your relationship sounds to me that you're playing games. Some of the couples and women on here really make some dumb statements it's like this fantasy thing has gotten to your mind so much all it is is a f*** unless you're going to meet the ******* because you have feelings too
And this

Back