Should I let sissys and fembois pleasure me?

A little info I have a Twitter account where I post pics of my dick and videos of me busting nuts. I’m 100% straight but the overwhelming majority of offers I get are from little gay white boys who want to suck my cock and lick my ass and worship me. Sounds good and all but I’m only interested in woman. Should I stop seeing pathetic whites boys as men and just pump my cum down there throat too?
Hell fucking yeah. They know that a man just wants to bust a Nut and they live for making Men like us Cum.

The first time her bull was worried about using me. But my wife said to her bull: Don't see HER as my husband. Think of HER as my sister. SHE is tight and waiting for you...
Women do indeed get off on the sight of Men dominating other males. That would have made me want to fuck the wife in her sweet ass even more. A woman like that needs to be dominated and subjugated to my BBC.

Women do indeed get off on the sight of Men dominating other males. That would have made me want to fuck the wife in her sweet ass even more. A woman like that needs to be dominated and subjugated to my BBC.
As many say, sex is a power play. She's very sweet to me but lately she likes to take decisions in her hand. Every bull until that occasion had been exerting their power on me through her, making her in turn feel stronger. I think she likes that sort of power negotiation where she plays with the bull to see how far she allows things to go and how far can he push the limits. And she loves the end results.

A little info I have a Twitter account where I post pics of my dick and videos of me busting nuts. I’m 100% straight but the overwhelming majority of offers I get are from little gay white boys who want to suck my cock and lick my ass and worship me. Sounds good and all but I’m only interested in woman. Should I stop seeing pathetic whites boys as men and just pump my cum down there throat too?
take them and use them for YOUR pleasure..
sissys are perfect because they are submissive and you don't have to be very considerate. grab her by the hair, push her to her knees and help yourself. You don't have to worry about whining, it's part of their business

Meet with a real white man who wants to worship your cock and makes you feel good. If he’s married, and his wife needs black cock, and white and Asian women do, I think you’d be in a pretty happy position

Back