Should I let sissys and fembois pleasure me?

Sissies are even better at servicing BBC for one major reason, we compensate. Our little clitties remind us that we're not like most girls so we make up for it by giving our total devotion to our black masters. No one loves sucking big black dicks more than white sissy boys. It's practically a religion for some of us, and we love to worship. I'd love to show you. :lips:View attachment 5750597
🔥🔥🔥😈

A little info I have a Twitter account where I post pics of my dick and videos of me busting nuts. I’m 100% straight but the overwhelming majority of offers I get are from little gay white boys who want to suck my cock and lick my ass and worship me. Sounds good and all but I’m only interested in woman. Should I stop seeing pathetic whites boys as men and just pump my cum down there throat too?
Your blessed, you should please everyone with your bbc. We all want it, let us serve and worship you as well. Open your mind some, you will enjoy it more than you know. Guaranteed

A little info I have a Twitter account where I post pics of my dick and videos of me busting nuts. I’m 100% straight but the overwhelming majority of offers I get are from little gay white boys who want to suck my cock and lick my ass and worship me. Sounds good and all but I’m only interested in woman. Should I stop seeing pathetic whites boys as men and just pump my cum down there throat too?
just use them for your pleasure; i guess they are the better servants, willing and ready, no bitching and hesitating

A lot of good commentary already said here, so some of this is repetitive.

I’ve sucked plenty of straight guys on the down low. The reality is you physically can’t tell the difference - good head is good head. If your horny and don’t have any pussy immediately available try an eager white guy, I suspect you’ll find it a good experience with no complications.
no complications -that hits the spot
I think it's also the willingness to be used - that's more pronounced than with "real" women?!

Back