Should I let sissys and fembois pleasure me?

A little info I have a Twitter account where I post pics of my dick and videos of me busting nuts. I’m 100% straight but the overwhelming majority of offers I get are from little gay white boys who want to suck my cock and lick my ass and worship me. Sounds good and all but I’m only interested in woman. Should I stop seeing pathetic whites boys as men and just pump my cum down there throat too?
Honestly you should try it once. I had a black coworker who got to talking to me and we started having "man talk". Pussy this and ass that you know how it goes. Eventually we got on types and he likes white girls and I like about all of them. Told him I had a few black women and even sucked off a few black guys too. He got horny and curious and asked me if I'd do it for him. So I did, swallowed his cum, did it again for him at a later date both times while at work. Then I get a text telling me how I gave him the best head and that we should get my wife involved and he wants me to suck him more. So I say try it and see. No harm in that.

Last edited:
Honestly you should try it once. I had a black coworker who got to talking to me and we started having "man talk". Pussy this and ass that you know how it goes. Eventually we got on types and he likes white girls and I like about all of them. Told him I had a few black women and even sucked off a few black guys too. He got horny and curious and asked me if I'd do it for him. So I did, swallowed his cum, did it again for him at a later date both times while at work. Then I get a text telling me how I gave him the best head and that we should get my wife involved and he wants me to suck him more. So I say try it and see. No harm in that.
Hot story

So ducking hot.

A little info I have a Twitter account where I post pics of my dick and videos of me busting nuts. I’m 100% straight but the overwhelming majority of offers I get are from little gay white boys who want to suck my cock and lick my ass and worship me. Sounds good and all but I’m only interested in woman. Should I stop seeing pathetic whites boys as men and just pump my cum down there throat too?
Undoubtedly that yes. You should not regard us white boys as men. For you, we are girls with a worthless misunderstanding between legs. Remember, every white boy you fuck will bring your girlfriend or wife to you and kneeling will persuade you to fuck it.

Only once in my life did I ask or make a move on a straight black guy and was not only rewarded with giving him head and licking his balls but he took it upon himself to position himself behind me and start pushing his dick in my hole. Told him to hang on a sec and grabbed some ky jelly I was fucked to he shot his load up my ass and making me cum without touching my penis. Still one of the best fucks of my life. Never saw him again

Back