Should I let sissys and fembois pleasure me?

A little info I have a Twitter account where I post pics of my dick and videos of me busting nuts. I’m 100% straight but the overwhelming majority of offers I get are from little gay white boys who want to suck my cock and lick my ass and worship me. Sounds good and all but I’m only interested in woman. Should I stop seeing pathetic whites boys as men and just pump my cum down there throat too?
Yes. Just use us for relief. Nothing more. I can assure you my mouth will feel alot better then a hand. Plus we can always put on a girl mask and wig.

Yes. Just use us for relief. Nothing more. I can assure you my mouth will feel alot better then a hand. Plus we can always put on a girl mask and wig.
Keep the mask and wig to yourself. Just let me suck it off, lick your balls and send you off with a smile

Reactions: BLJ
A little info I have a Twitter account where I post pics of my dick and videos of me busting nuts. I’m 100% straight but the overwhelming majority of offers I get are from little gay white boys who want to suck my cock and lick my ass and worship me. Sounds good and all but I’m only interested in woman. Should I stop seeing pathetic whites boys as men and just pump my cum down there throat too?
Just close your eyes and enjoy the warm wet mouth on your magnificent tool til you bust your nut

Some of us are way hotter than most women. And we're better lovers since we are more willing to take a hard pounding, or a load of hot creamy cum - I swallow. Lastly, I love rough sex and I know women that can't take a big cock really rough like I can. I like when it hurts and I am sore for days afterward.

Attachments

• DSCN1154a.jpg
    DSCN1154a.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 39
  • 6BA9B0F5-745D-49D5-90C9-486394FB32A0.jpeg
    6BA9B0F5-745D-49D5-90C9-486394FB32A0.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 37
  • DaniDay69 (48).jpg
    DaniDay69 (48).jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 38
  • bbh-face-pic (3).JPG
    bbh-face-pic (3).JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1877.jpg
    IMG_1877.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 47
Thats what we are here to do sir

The answer is yes ~
and your not alone

We i crossdress (i am not really passable) and go to an adult theater there are always 3 or 4 Black men that want me to suck there cocks (1 or 2 that fuck me)

If i go to a adult theater in my normal street cloth i almost never can find a Black man willing to let me service his cock
(only white guys - which i am not interested in.....)

i only crossdress so Black men will use me :wub:
:mstickle: :sex:
12-26 -2.jpgIMG_1770.JPG

Back