Should I let her go white first?

Should I let her go white first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every woman should have lots of lovers. September 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies and how you would play with me. Where are you located? I want to be your sub sissy slut online cuckold till we meet and play.

If you try to control her fantasy she’s only going to get turned off from this. If you really want your wife to explore this lifestyle you need to be supportive and make sure she understands this is something you also enjoy, both with your words and actions.

Dont try to control it to much, she is a living being with her own turn ons and offs, not a living kink dispenser where you can just request your fantasy’s and have them lived out after your requirements.

If you try to control her fantasy she’s only going to get turned off from this. If you really want your wife to explore this lifestyle you need to be supportive and make sure she understands this is something you also enjoy, both with your words and actions.

Dont try to control it to much, she is a living being with her own turn ons and offs, not a living kink dispenser where you can just request your fantasy’s and have them lived out after your requirements.
Well said, too often these partners are thinking with their dicks and not even a thought goes into what the wife or GF wants.

I agree 💯

You're right, I want her to want this too. I will respect her desires and give her room to explore. I was wrong to say, should I let her.... She has her own free will and can do as she pleases.

Speaking from personal experience I recommend you let her fulfill her fantasy. My wife stopped cuckolding me for several years. She had hurt her back and just was not that interested in sex durning that time. When she finally got better her libido shot up and she decide to cuckold me again. She was in fact the one who brought it up this time. (I initiated it the first time.) The first guy she was with was a black guy she had known for some time. However, he proved to be a disappointment in bed. (It does happen) The next guy was a white guy she met online and they had a wonderful time, however he lived a long way off. To make a long story short, she ended up cuckolding me with a couple of white guys and had a great time doing it….this all led to her finally finding a local black guy who is now her regular boyfriend. They see each other about once a week and it is great! Once she starts cuckolding you she will probably naturally want to end up with a black guy so I think you should let her take her own path to get there.

Back